Análise por Utilizador do Firefox 14353703
Avaliado em 5 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 14353703, a há 3 meses
It's a great little app and it has been very accurate as one can be about weather in Colorado. I will keep using it.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por LiquidAurum, a há 11 diasWorks seamlessly, simple layout and doesn't take a ton of resources
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por pcve, a há um mêsbest weather plugin. Would be even better with dark mode compatibility, so white/grey temperature on transparent background.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Rondo, a há um mêsDo not install if your brouser is dark/black mode. White icon avalible only for money.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Chok, a há 2 mesesThis extension is great! I would like to request that weather icons are colored. Right now everything is a white icon, making it visually much more difficult to determine what the weather is like with little effort.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 13483155, a há 2 mesesVery nice weather program. It have a beautiful UI and with a lot of features.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Sabrina, a há 2 mesesThis covers most of what I'm looking for in a weather extension. Pros: It's easy to use. Clear, large (but not too big) icons & fonts. Hourly forecast and multiple days are shown - great for planning ahead! Cons: Requires Pro for weather alerts (safety), and multiple locations - which I do need sometimes.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 14443862, a há 3 mesesFantastic weather app. Best one you can get.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Sober, a há 3 mesesits good, its light weight, is beauty, only bad thing the hability to change the number color to white (if you use darkmode) is behind paywall. I never mouse over, so this is a deal breaker for me.
But if you willing to pay for, its worth every penny (all the 9 bucks of pennies)
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 15191636, a há 3 mesesThe screenshots show the pro version. In addition, after installation, the add-on opens its website in a tab, which has a lot of trackers. I do not recommend it, because firefox is not there to give the application a chance for such behavior.