- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 17248526, a há 2 anosI don't know how this works for normal pop-ups, because I already have a extension that blocks them. but I wanted one to block annoying ones that open a new tab every few times I click on a html5 player to choose a control. this add-on did not do anything more than my old one did from another author.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Cyberknight, a há 3 anosSounds like a good idea, but in practical use, it's not. For casual browsing, I guess it is probably useful, but for everything else, it just messes up. At work, I access documents on-line, which are opened as pop-ups (yes, it's stupid, but that's how it was designed and there is absolutely nothing I can do to change that and, because it's work, I have to deal with it, and for a good part of my day). White-listing my work's site didn't work, neither did the forceful open option (the pop-ups opened blank, because they were, actually, redirects from the add-on, so the site didn't trust them and, therefore, the access was denied). In the end, it caused more troubles than occasional pop-ups would.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 14498287, a há 4 anosYes it's strict - enough to break most web pages. If that doesn't bother you perhaps getting a prompt on every single web site you visit might. It bothered me. I found it far too invasive to be practical.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 15492135, a há 4 anosInstalled to block one nasty site. It failed. Otherwise was working as expected until I found that it blocked my banking website. Despite whitelisting the domain (citi.com) and everything else I could try, the only recourse was to disable the add-on.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 13562564, a há 5 anosafter last update, doesn't work correctly
used to be the the best, now worthless on most sites. please correct!
had to re-install version 0.4.2