Análise por numbchild
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por kcufuoyeid, a há um mêsIt is a failure. I am unable to work around the stupid CORs protection with addon to test code in console. The ui also needs some refinement.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Gio, a há 7 mesesJust need to be able to edit a header after is added to be 5 star plugin. For now I'll just give 3
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por 幼元麒, a há 8 meses期待已久的更新（0.1.8），但是“选项页面”没有半点更新。
The long-awaited update（0.1.8）, but the “Options Page” has not been updated in the slightest.
①The options page of the Firefox version looks less neat compared to the Edge version.
②Unable to quickly select all TextBox contents.
For the above reasons....It is too troublesome to modify the URL&Header Value value.
Great plugin, only downside: Chrome version has been updated to 0.1.8 in April。
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por remo, a há 10 mesesawesome, using it to add a specific header which Nginx uses to authorize the webbrowser and trowing a 404 if missing
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Fuser, a há um anoGot to say like using this software it does the job and does it good and allows you to tweak any header you desire. Good job!
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Alex Fox, a há 2 anosCool extension, which works in private mode! This was very important for me (private mode) and other popular extension didn't work.
So, I recommend this!
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Ruane, a há 3 anosPlease add an option to edit response headers as well and export and import rules so I can replace "Header Editor", I will be watching for updates
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 15660333, a há 3 anosOnce headers is configured, its value cannot be changed. Too bad when using Authentication that changes often. Uninstalled.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Septfox, a há 3 anosNeed to spoof a referer for something, and out of the six extensions I've tried this is the only one that works properly/at all.
Taking one star off for user-unfriendliness; rules can't be modified after set, they have to be scrapped and redone.