- Avaliado em 1 de 5por JohnnyFrust, a há 4 mesesForced dark theme. Light should always be the default as its a standard and easier on the eyes for most people. Dark should be optional if included. Edit: I wouldn't bother with this if using Firefox. You have to disable to many privacy features in order for it to work. At that point, it defeats the primary purpose of using Firefox.
Resposta do programadorpublicado a há 4 mesesDear JohnnyFrust, we have now implemented a light-theme on latest release, be sure to update. You will find the option for light theme on "color blind friendly" option.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Cal, a há 7 mesesGood idea, but completely unusable for me thanks to being locked in dark mode and not respecting my light-mode-only accessibility settings.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Fady Anwar, a há 2 anosI had high hopes but this tool does not work as advertised! I purposefully visited sites full with ads with none captured!
Resposta do programadorpublicado a há um anoHello Fady, thank you for your feedback. Unfortunatelly we cannot collect all ads that are generated on webpages. Some websites are more successful than others. Google, Bing and search engines tend to usually collect many ads. Pages with lots of video ads can't be collected in the same unfortunately.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 15275051, a há 4 anosUsed to be amazing and I support the idea behind it, but lately this extension does nothing, ads show up all the time on sites it used to work on. Hopefully they bring it back to working form.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 16101702, a há 4 anosthis extension used to be the best ad blocker extension , but lately ads started to show up in youtube so i switched to (uBlock Origin) and i never looked back.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 16048248, a há 4 anosI'm really sad to have to give this a 1-star review because I support what it's trying to accomplish 110%. The problem is that it just completely fails at times to identify and block ANY ads on a webpage. I mean literally every single ad gets through and it's as if I had turned it off entirely.
I think this happens when you get to more than around 10,000 blocked ads. Some sort of bug occurs and you have a 50% chance of the add-on not working at all. Opening it on an offending page that is showing all ads shows Adnauseum thinks there are no ads on the site at all.
I'm going back to uBlock Origin but I will check back in a few months. Looks like everyone else is experiencing the same problems though.
Please put this on Github or something so we can file bug reports and check the source.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por WakeUp, a há 4 anosThe main issue of this addon is that it doesn't block all the ads that "uBlock Origin" blocks successfully (in spite of AdNauseam is based on uBlock Origin!).
Developers suggest users to report bugs for each site and add screenshots.
But the entire issues persists.
It makes the addon completely useless.
I would rather use uBlock Origin.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 15048695, a há 5 anosThis add-on worked great for a while. It now blocks nothing. It indicates there are no ads and the pages are filled with ads.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 14789474, a há 5 anosABP killed most of ads, AdNauseam did not kill remaining ads, thus useless. Also did not prevent from asking to disable ad block.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 14709471, a há 5 anosUnfortunately, don't work in browser running with user permissions (Users group in Windows not Admins). Don't see advertise and don't block it. In garbage.