- Avaliado em 2 de 5por AndroBG, a há um diaAfter update filters doesn't work anymore. The big On/Off button is disappeared. The same thing happens in several previous releases before version 4.2.162.
Resposta do programadorpublicado a há 19 horasHi,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. To help us better diagnose and resolve the issues with the filters and the missing On/Off button, could you please provide us with the following information?
1. Your Firefox version
2. Your operating system version
3. Export your settings by going to Settings -> General -> Export Settings, and share the exported file with us.
4. Websites where the issue is occurring
Additionally, we'd appreciate it if you could describe your experience in more detail on our GitHub issues page: https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardBrowserExtension/issues
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Sergejus, a há 8 mesesУже полгода - минимум, при запуске FireFox открывается, в дополнение к уже открытой статовой странице, страница "настроек расширения"? Нельзя ли это исправить? Надоело каждый раз при запуске браузера закрывать эту вкладку!
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por PedroStephano, a há 9 mesesRecent behavior change (Dec22-Jan23) is strongly unliked. Firstly it loads a new tab of update every time FF is started. Unlike. Secondly it doesn't save settings. Unlike. Thirdly it heavily promotes the paid version by these two behaviours combined. Strong Unlike. Please fix. @PedroStephano
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 14138508, a há 9 mesesThis has been my faithful ad block extension for more than two years. It's worked well. But, a recent update has resulted in 100% CPU usage, all by this extension. Only resolution is to disable it. I sent an email to AdGuard support with screenshots. Still awaiting a fix.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 17657844, a há 10 mesesI initially installed this on my android phone to specifically block advertising on YT but was still having the annoyance of having to put up with these. Therefore, I have uninstalled. Bleeding shame as I had high hopes.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 17448511, a há um anoIsn't blocking in video ads on YouTube.. what the heck happened to good old Ad Block Plus which seems to not want to support the newer and crappies version of Firefox? YouTube guys have alot to compete with as imo Ad Block Plus was the king. Try and do better.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 14460993, a há 2 anosThis addon breaks a lot of sites and requires too much manual configuration for the average/novice user. Good if you like to configure based on preferences and you are able to, otherwise not so great.