- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 14012355, a há 4 anosI'd give you 5 stars if it wasn't for the fact that you do not ask permission to update my Firefox and (I assume) Chrome browsers. I have limited data "access" from my ISP and I would like the ability to say WHEN (and even IF) you can perform an update. I currently have both Firefox and chrome stalemated when it comes to updating (Chrome especially eats up gigabytes).
Please give me this option if you'd like me to give you a 5 star rating.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 12105449, a há 4 anosAdblock Plus blocks ad well but every time I open Firefox a second tab opens and says "Installation Successful". It says in order to get rid of the tab to uninstall Adblock Plus and reinstall from their site, but this errors with "connection failure". It is annoying to get this tab every time Firefox is started. Please fix soon.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por angk500, a há 4 anosSince the last update, the application is annoying me with its "installation success" message. Also you CANNOT deactivate "user friendly ads". If you deactivate it and restart your browser, it's active again. Yet, other options stay at the settings you've chosen.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Anna, a há 4 anosKeeps opening up the initial install screen every time my browser opens but at least it blocks ads, which is more than I can say for the other adblockers I've tried
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Chaitanya, a há 4 anosI frustrated by setting same settings multiple time every time I switch on the browser. The settings are temporary for a session. If it gets permanent it would be great.