- por motang, a há um anoAvaliado em 3 de 5It was good and I was able to use it for what I need to do, but I noticed my hard drive was access 10 fold when I had this extension installed. I wonder about that, used it for a day and decided to remove it and now my system is back to normal. 🤔
- por artie, a há um anoAvaliado em 3 de 5Just a comment to the developers. For an extension that is supposed to block ads and make my browsing experience smoother and less annoying... you pulled a truly boneheaded move. The very first site I went to after installing the Ghostery extension was Quora, and before I even had a chance to login to that site, what happened?
GHOSTERY POPPED UP AN AD ASKING ME TO UPGRADE TO A PAID VERSION OF ITSELF!
Really? I mean, you couldn't at least wait a day or two for me to try it out first? My very first experience with your ad-blocking capabilities is an AD FROM YOU suggesting that I upgrade? What were you thinking?
It looks like a nice enough product if it does what it says it does, but you would think at the very least it would make a more intentional effort to follow its own guiding principles. It's somewhat hypocritical the way it happened.
- por css0101, a há um anoAvaliado em 3 de 5Хорошее дополнение. Лёгкое и симпатичное. Браузер не нагружает, сайты открываются быстро. Управление очень удобное.
Но заявленные функции блокировки рекламы слабоваты. Не всю рекламу удаляет. А добавить свои правила возможности нет.
Логичнее было бы либо удалить блокировщик рекламы совсем, либо доделать его до полноценной работоспособности.
- por TheAifam5, a há 2 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5Nice UI and "works" but...
does some weird things and changes the URL for the OAuth2 authentication to 'client_id=ghostery'.
I made an GitHub issue but nobody cares about it.
Use something else if you are a website developer.
Resposta do programadorpublicado a há 2 anosHi there, sorry about the delay, the issue reported in GitHub has been assigned to our dev team and will be reviewed soon. If you have further questions reach out to us by email to email@example.com so we can further assist. Thanks!
- por Utilizador do Firefox 12900474, a há 2 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5I could not lock the tracker individually the button does not work.
Resposta do programadorpublicado a há 2 anosHi there, it sounds like the site may be set to either "trusted" or "restricted" which stops individual blocker control. Would you mind sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can look into this further? Thanks!