- Avaliado em 3 de 5por SonicFeather, a há 2 anosIt is a really good extension but lately it does not work on YouTube. I don't know if there is some issue only for me or others but overall very nice extension.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Perro Loco, a há 2 anosDoesn't block ads, or pop ups. I'm very disappointed. I have it set to block, but it just doesn't work.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 14497406, a há 3 anosI get a lot of notices about how ghostery is slowing down firefox. Especially if I open up more than three tabs at once. Some page, e.g. business central (ms garbage) I have to disable completely because it makes the page unusable and will sometimes crash the browser.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por The Voice Inside Your Head, a há 3 anosSetting: "Restrict Site" ought to be turned ON for all sites as default.
"Notifications" [Ghostery announcements, features, promotions] ought to be turned off by default.Thanks for the feedback! Notifications can be disabled in the settings menu: click the Ghostery icon > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click "notifications" > adjust accordingly. Reach out to us by email at email@example.com so we can further address any questions or concerns. Thanks.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Rentapest, a há 3 anosWanted a little bit more privacy on my browser, so tried this addon. Worked ok for a while, and was non-intrusive until recently, when it started to prompt me EVERY time I open my browser, to redeem a "coupon code" for some payed service I'm never going to use. I clicked "x" on 3 seperate occasions, it asked me today, and it got removed. ^_^ 3 strikes etc. Disabled "unlock rewards" in settings, and no other setting to disable spam/ads.Hi, notifications can be turned off in Ghostery's extension settings: Click the Ghostery icon in the browser > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click "notifications" > adjust accordingly. To turn off Rewards: Click the Ghostery icon in the browser > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click opt in/out > un-check the box that reads "participating in Ghostery Rewards" Reach out by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 12343100, a há 3 anosWith Privacy Badger losing its manual controls, I decided to stop using that. Gave Ghostery another try. It works most of the time, but has too many problems. It's overzealous blocking things it's not supposed to block. For instance, I get only the blurry thumbnails for many Washington Post photos unless I turn off Enhanced Ad Blocking. It even keeps me logged out of that site unless EAB is disabled. Are you kidding me??? Ghostery also blocks Disqus by default on every site. I shouldn't have to manually unblock it on every site. That's a really dumb waste of my time. In the end, I switched back to Adblock Plus. Maybe not as comprehensive, but not a pain in the neck, either.Ghostery offers global unblocking, so our users can unblock trackers and this setting will apply to all sites visited. Reach out to email@example.com for further assistance. Thanks!