Análise por Brockmu
Avaliado em 1 de 5por Brockmu, a há 3 anos
This blocker will sell data to companies, as has been proven in the past. The trackers it has "whitelisted" are also sketchy.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Eric Allwine, a há 4 horasi used it for sound quality purposes until it did not block advertisements any more so then i stopped using it.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Az, a há 16 horasAbsolutely loved Ghostery for the time I used it, but it seems as if ads are becoming far more aggressive. Youtube in of itself has removed overlay ads and now they easily skate by the Ghostery blocker to play before every video starts.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Jouban, a há 14 diasCette extension collecte trop de données privée pour être honnête. De plus, elle perturbe l'affichage de certains site, comme certains champs obligatoire pour valider un panier!
A désinstaller de toute urgence!!
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Fuck you, a há 16 diasDoes not block website pop ups whatsoever anymore. Garbage.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por CC, a há 17 diasI've only had Ghostery for about 12 hours, and I love it already! I read the news on Yahoo homepage daily, and I'm sick to death of seeing big boob ads, fart ads, and toenail fungus ads in the sidebar (how disgusting is that!). There is no way to stop most of these ads, so I decided to add an ad blocker to Firefox. All I can say is that I should have done it months ago - No more boobs. No more cracked yellow toenails. No more fart ads. I'm in heaven every time I see those empty gray boxes in the sidebar. Thank you Ghostery and Firefox!