- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 7024602 do Firefox, há 8 mesesI've used this for years and it usually works flawlessly. Every once in a while it stops working for a while, probably because of a change by YouTube, possibly a change by Firefox. But so far it's always gotten fixed eventually so I'm optimistic that the current problems will get fixed. Thanks to the developers!
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por ・w・, há 8 mesesThis problem (freeze of download panel) also occurs in Firefox ver.95.0.2. Youtube may have changed the specifications.
(Translated into English by Google Translate. I'm sorry if the nuance is wrong)
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Usuário 13482431 do Firefox, há 8 mesesThis add-on has worked great so far, but Firefox version 96 seems to have broken it, now the Youtube page freezes everytime I pull up the panel.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por C S W, há 9 mesesRelies heavily on NodeJS and FFmpeg.
On Mac OS Big Sur or Monterey, Downloader cannot pass files to FFmpeg. I'm using an Automator script that calls FFmpeg to convert downloaded files.
Will not work on New M1 Macs straight from download as NodeJS and FFmpeg will not compile without changes in parameters.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Dan, há 9 mesesThe downloader has gotten slow lately because of Google’s recent changes. The VLC developer fixed it when using their youtube.lua playlist script that lets you watch the video in the player instead. It also provides a direct link to the video and it downloads the 360p mp4 in seconds.