- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Usuário 14396162 do Firefox, há 6 mesesWHY DOWNLOAD SPEED IS VERY SLOW?? 66 mbit is my internet speed but it is downloading only only only 3 megabit?? The alternative is "loader.to" but it is adware...
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por J@yp33, há 8 mesesStopped working after 2022.01.13 update.
I loved this add-on because of not only it's the fastest downloader that i've used to work together with turbo downloader add-on (up to 3Mbps vs 82 to 150kbps with Easy Downloader), but also with the clever and neat placement of the download icon. Unlike other that just put a Download button with the word "download" bigger that other things you'll ever see in the page.
I hope this works again on the next update. Will be patient with the other downloader but will keep checking for updates on this every time i can.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por C S W, há 9 mesesRelies heavily on NodeJS and FFmpeg.
On Mac OS Big Sur or Monterey, Downloader cannot pass files to FFmpeg. I'm using an Automator script that calls FFmpeg to convert downloaded files.
Will not work on New M1 Macs straight from download as NodeJS and FFmpeg will not compile without changes in parameters.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Usuário 16887202 do Firefox, há um anoI have enjoyed it, but Youtube very cleverly put their control bar over this apps control bar so you can't choose any download options except page 1. It needs to show up on another part of the screen, not aligned with the video's controls. (Can use if I opt to "Show only this Frame" on a Rt click.)
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Usuário 12589059 do Firefox, há 2 anosIt seems to work except that I get video and audio in separate links but not both of them in the same link. There seems to be a bug. I hope that you fix this bug. I have used it before oft and on.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Drutten, há 2 anosIf you just logged out from your youtube account, its work to download, if you log in its not work.. When download its start download 2 times same file, but it ony save one (dont abort). If you use about:profiles and start a new user in new windows, and dont login to youtube, its work normaly. I have try this now and working.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Usuário 15304243 do Firefox, há 2 anosit was working great until today - then it stopped.
damn b/c i liked it so much & thought it was the best downloader. wish i knew how to fix it.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por schmibble, há 2 anosExtension is working for me but installation is clunky and instructions for downloading are so minimal that it took me a couple of hours of experimentation to figure out that it won't merge separate video and audio together even though some of the "documentation" implies that it can. To get a working video with audio, you must download the very first file on offer.
If you want just video without audio, that's clunky too. I try to download the vid links and instead of just one file to save it pops up two. Both have same filename, so if you choose to save the 2nd as well as the first, you obviously overwrite the 2nd (this extension will start saving both, but as soon as the smaller file is done downloading, it fails and simultaneously cancels the other download, so you get nothing). If you cancel the second, a bunch more files pop up. If you keep cancelling these subsequent files until there aren't any more, you'll get just the audio file, no video. If you want the video, you're hosed. If choose to cancel the first file and save the second (and cancel any subsequent files that pop up after the second one), finally you get video only, no audio. But getting to that point is very confusing. What's with all the extra files popping up one after the other, each in their own download dialog?
Getting an audio-only file is, thankfully, just the way it should be. Click on the mp4 audio-only file (if available) and it just gives you a single file to download, exactly the way it should. (I haven't tried webm-opus, so can't speak to that option).