- Avaliado em 1 de 5por herbie d, há 4 anosThis was a 5 star add-on until this latest update. Now I get this error:
signaturelocal: cannot resolve signature;3
All of a sudden, it flat out doesn't work. I guess either a bug was introduced or Google eliminated direct downloads period, not just in their own store.
Have uninstalled and reinstalled the extension, cleared cache, refreshed Firefox, etc Still no joy.
Would rather not be forced to pay for a separate downloader to get the functionality I had as little as a day ago.
Now the new error is "Type error for parameter options (Error processing url: Expected string instead of undefined) for downloads.download.
Went backwards to FF 75 from 76 and the same error.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 14267534 do Firefox, há 4 anosQué es eso de pedir más complementos para descargar un video. Si van a utilizar complementos adicionales, instálalo todo de una vez. Es realmente molesto. Lástima que pueda poner solo una estrella, no se merecen ni una !
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 15508128 do Firefox, há 4 anosThis fking add-on is the most annoying thing I've ever used it constantly pops up about installing FFmpeg and a native client, yet you try to install the client and you are constantly greeted with it cannot initialise the download and FFmpeg is the most piss awkward thing to install with no proper instructions and just loose files, no installer or anyhthing.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 15326730 do Firefox, há 4 anosInteresting: If you edit your review, it gets hidden between the others at its original point in time. So for updates, you have to delete the previous one, and do a new one. So be it:
2 months later: 1) The developer is obviously NOT able to exterminate the bug, especially if you want to download the YT "up next" video and forget to press F5 after it beginning to play, you almost systematically download the previous, or pre-, or pre-pre-... video, up to 10 and more such identical videos in a row if you don't pay attention.
2) But for the time being, this has become irrelevant now, since it DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE. Of course you can install ffmpeg, the integration, incl. the correct path, the native client and all, took me 10 minutes all in all, and this thing (after several reboots always tells me that everything is ok (in its settings page), and then, with EVERY YT video, and with ANY resolution, even the worst ones, tells me , "Something went wrong", etc., and asks me if I'm sure, etc. blah, blah, and yes, I am.
Immediately before this review, there are 8 5-star (1 of them only 4, for it making less obvious?) appreciations in a row, no reviews - playing foul now, on top of it?
At the end of the day, you get what you pay for, and I'm happy my paid downloader continues to work without fault.
(Why then did I use this thing to begin with? Because it was unique in allowing for selecting the download "format" (but manually only, one-by-one) by best AUDIO format, instead of the usual best video format, and that was worth it for me... I'm finished with it now. Bye.)
This bug is not as ubiquitous as it has been some weeks ago, but it's always present: After downloading some YT clip, it's always possible that the next download will not be the one you want to download, but the previous one, again. In theory, you would discover this from the double entry in your file manager then, but in practice, very often, the new download is simply lost, since days later, you cannot remember what you had intended to download then, when you discover the double download. You can minimize this risk by sorting your filemanager entries by date+time, and then systematically check each download, but it's a real nuisance, especially since this has been going on for months this way now. If it worked without fault, it would be a tremendous add-in, though. (There is another bug: It'll choke with several concurrent downloads, and that has always been this way, sometimes even with just 2 or 3 concurrent downloads, most often with 4 or more, so it's not a good idea to add on new downloads when the previous ones have not yet been finished; thankfully, the symbol shows how many downloads are currently in the making.)
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por gman0320, há 4 anosIt at least works, which is something that most other YouTube MP3 format downloaders don't do. But even when I requested an MP3 file, it downloaded the video in MP4 format, and it did so at a very low bitrate, making for a sub-par audio line. Would not recommend.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por netmyller, há 4 anos"Auf Ihre Daten für alle Websites zugreifen
Die Erweiterung kann sowohl den Inhalt jeder von Ihnen besuchten Webseite lesen als auch die Daten, die Sie dort eingeben, z. B. Benutzernamen und Passwörter. "