- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 12792321 do Firefox, há 2 dias🇬🇧 I will consistently boycott an add-on that also includes databases of the Russian search engine "Yandex". It can be assumed that this will almost certainly pass on users' personal data to the Russian authorities. I do not support the RuZZians in any way in their barbaric and perverse war against Ukraine and the free world!
🇪🇺🇩🇪 Ein Add-on, das auch Datenbanken der russischen Suchmaschine »Yandex« einbezieht, werde ich konsequent boykottieren. Es ist davon auszugehen, dass diese mit an Sicherheit grenzender Wahrscheinlichkeit persönliche Daten der Nutzer an die russischen Behörden weiterleitet. Ich unterstütze die RuSSen in keiner Weise in ihrem barbarischen und perversen Krieg gegen die Ukraine und die freie Welt!
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 2 diasYou can disable Yandex in the extension's privacy settings.
It is important to mention that Yandex is good at translating Cyrillic languages such as Russian and Ukrainian, among others, so Yandex being present helps people from different parts of the world to obtain better translation quality in Cyrillic languages, including users from Ukraine. Yes Ukrainians also use my extension.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por circcc, há 5 mesesThe functionality is very good, but there are problems with the translation. If there are words with links in the sentence, the translation will be garbage. Other extensions do not.
for example, "Microsoft released '2022 Update(Link)' for 'Windows 11(Link)' operating system."
It is translate to "Microsoft는 2022 업데이트를 운영 체제 용 Windows 11 출시했습니다", meaning "Microsoft released 'Windows 11(Link)' for '2022 Update(Link)' operating system."
The cause is that it doesn't handle links properly.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Scott , há 5 mesesUsed to work. Used to be 5 stars.
Now it just opens a new tab for a pay translation site and doesn't even carry over the selected text. No translation, no google, no yandex. No need to open a new tab because it does that automatically--but then you will have to go back to the old tab, select the text AGAIN, copy it, go back to the new tab, paste it and then pay for translation.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por netcat, há 6 mesesThe setting "Never translate these languages" seems to have no effect on most german pages. I almost always see the Twp popup at the bottom (original -- translated). With the german pages excluded setting, I expected this popup to be supressed on most pages with exclusively german language.
Just annoying, as this addon unnecessarily occupies screen space most time !
The developer is obviously not willing or able to fix it.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Marmot, há 8 mesesNot sure why, but Firefox seems a whole lot snappier while browsing since I got rid of this. Simple Translate extension will suffice until Mozilla's Firefox Translations is finally ready.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 17544411 do Firefox, há um anoGenius developer! Everyone needs to buy new computers. Then everything will work. And imagine that there are people who have a computer since 2008. And it's impossible to update the browser because other developers are also geniuses.