- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Sigma, há 4 mesesIt skips the ads, however, often it does not show green sections on the timeline, nor the adjusted video length in brackets until I refresh the page, then they both show up.
This started happening around a week ago. Before then it was working perfectly.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por user, há 7 mesesDescription is quite horrible!
Addon has many categories for skips... Addon isn't limited to just sponsors!
Users can update, correct and vote for skipped fragments.
The interface for editors is quite slow and messy and doesn't show audio track or even volume levels in 5.1.13...
I also saw some odd extra frames out of nowhere in 5.1.13 with times suggested from frame by frame navigation by YouTube. Avoid :999 and use :0 or :9 instead sometimes... Nice numbers :64 are better than :63...
Don't be mad if you come across a sub optimal skip somewhere, because at the moment they are not so easy to edit... Really smooth skips can take a dozen tries for some videos...
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Usuário 14495130 do Firefox, há 8 mesesThe add-on overall is very good and works flawlessly. The issue arises when it comes to the segments that are submitted as sponsors. You will have videos with segments that are NOT sponsor content and still people will upload it as a sponsor segment. A perfect example of this is LTTs' YT channel. Where there are often a lot of videos where the content being displayed is sponsored but the information being given isn't related to the sponsor.
Edit: Please implement some sort of minimum time submission! It's getting ridiculous in some videos where people are submitting "sponsor" segments that are less than 5 seconds long and often are literally not even sponsored material.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Jacob, há um anoIt used to be awesome. However, it won't let me submit sponsor breaks. It also doesn't show up on the video until I refresh it. It's starting to break, and that is disappointing. But when it does work, it is amazing.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por cs1996, há 2 anosI went into about:config, seems like sync is working just fine.
was set at false, changed it to true but it didn't seem to do anything. Still get "no youtube video found" along with being unable to interact with options etc.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Usuário 13545587 do Firefox, há 2 anosThe idea is nice, but lately I had to switch everything to "manual skip" because the voting system apparently somewhat "works" on popular videos only.
The amount of ppl adding segments seemingly at random/labeling them incorrectly seems to increase lately (I had 0 problems ~1 year ago).
I don't know if they are just idiots with the urge to do something, or are (tinfoil) actively trying to discredit the addon, and I don't care tbh.
As smn said: "If I downvote an inaccurate segment, please make it NOT show up ever again". That's what I'm looking for in any upcoming alternative.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Usuário 13915874 do Firefox, há 2 anosWorks most of the time. suspiciously I sometimes need to reload ltt videos for it work, almost feels like money flowing under the table.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 2 anosIf any "money" was being paid, why would it still skip after a refresh?
Auto-refresh was disabled due to it creating a very high server load. I may try to figure out how to get it working again in the future.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Usuário 16915670 do Firefox, há 2 anosПрекрасная задумка, относительная удобная панель управления, но нет никакой защиты от пользователей, злоупотребляющих набиванием статистики.
Я поясню. После того, как ты потратишь время, чтобы выставить наиболее подходящие тайминги, чтобы не обрезать речь, чтобы попасть в анимации перед блоком, приходит какой-нибудь дегенерат минут через пять и перебивает твои тайминги своим тяп-ляпом. В итоге остаётся сегмент именно от идиота, которому плевать на результат и работу сообщества.
К сожалению, с приходом массового пользователя такое явление не редко. Такими темпами через год или даже меньше уже можно ожидать людей, которые будут злоупотреблять плагином для того, чтобы скрывать любой случайный отрывок видео. Ну что мешает прийти какому-нибудь уроду и сделать пометку "спонсор" на ВЕСЬ видеоролик?
Нужна хоть какая-то модерация подобного произвола. Нужно большее влияние голосований. Нужно хоть что-то.
Иначе пропадает в целом желание вносить свой вклад и пользоваться плагином по назначению из-за кривых таймингов. Поставил бы пять звёзд, но описанная проблема буквально разрушает всю магию и очарование проекта.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Coops, há 3 anosIt works great - however when I try to whitelist Critical Role channel (who sometimes do great ads) - I get a message saying that 'channel ID hasn't loaded - ad block interfering'.
I won't give up my ad block to use this extention. Nor does it work when I disable my ad block. Something must be wrong with this extention.This should be fixed in the latest version. It should now ask for permission to make requests on the youtube.com domain if the channel ID request fails.
EDIT: Sorry, I mean in the next version (2.0.14)
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Usuário 12373428 do Firefox, há 3 anosI know it works but more often than I'd like it becomes an unresponsive script that completely stops everything in Firefox.android from working. And the YouTube page appears again even if you swipe it away. You must do this multiple time same.before it.loads and makes everything unresponsive again. Android Firefox....such a love hate relationship
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Thomas Helter, há 3 anosThe extension often (when some videos finish) sends me notifications asking me if I want to upload timestamps that I didn't set. And there's no way in the extension settings to disable these notifications. Please fix.Odd, can you go to the options and click "copy debug info" and email that to me?
EDIT: In the latest beta version, I've added an option to disable the notification.