- por dschmittz, há um mêsAvaliado em 1 de 5in firefox I am unable to save any singlefile download to a folder of choice eventhough I have the appropriate firefox option selected - singlefile overrides my setting and always downloads to firefox's default folder - if I do a plain 'save as' i.e. by pass singlefile then I get the choice of selecting a folder - when I first started using singlefile this wasn't an issue so it must have crept in somewhere with a later singlefile version/upgrade ? it isn't an issue in other (several) browsers I use - apart from that singlefile was a pleasant discovery, unfortunately firefox is my preferred browser so I'm researching an an alternative to singlefile
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há um mêsThis section is intended for reviews, not for bug reports or feature requests. Please also note that stars should not be used as a "money" to trade features or bug fixes. Reading the documentation or posting issue reports via the appropriate channel (https://github.com/gildas-lormeau/SingleFile/issues or by email) might also help, who knows? From now on, I will no longer respond to such "reviews" because experience has shown me that it is absolutely useless.
Uncheck "Misc. > save pages in background".
- por aim2future, há 3 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5I click on the save icon, and it seems to be doing something, but then nothing, I get no question where to save the page.
As I don't even know what format the page is saved with, I don't even know what search for.
This application needs some real improvements, before becoming useful.
1. specify what file format will be used for the saved page.
2. add a requester so you can specify the essential "where" to save the page.
For now I will uninstall this app, as it doesn't seem useful.
However, I'm prepared to test it again, when it has become working, that is criteria #1 and #2 are fulfilled,
When #1 and #2 are fulfilled, please notify me at
and I'll test it again.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 3 mesesPlease read https://addons.mozilla.org/review_guide. Reviews should not be used as bug reports or feature requests.
1. It's written in bold in the description of the extension, the format is HTML
2. There's already an option for that, see the help page of the extension for more information
- por Verbal Kint, há 3 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Ziemlich schräg, was dieses Add-on beispielsweise auf Artikelseiten bei Zeit Online veranstaltet. Anstatt die offene Seite in irgendeiner Form zu speichern, schickt einen dieses Add-on auf die Startseite und speichert dann diese.
So gesehen also ein Tool, dass zumindest auf der oben genannten Seite nicht das macht, was es verspricht, sondern irgend etwas völlig sinnloses. Also weiterhin Artikel als pdf drucken, bevor sie hinter einer Bezahlschranke verschwinden.
Zudem scheint der Entwickler auch kein wirklich netter Mensch zu sein. Die Reife eines Menschen erkennt man nicht selten daran, wie er/sie mit Kritik oder negativem Feedback umgeht.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 3 mesesPlease read https://addons.mozilla.org/review_guide. Reviews should not be used as bug reports.
Disable the option "Images > save deferred images" ("Bilder > Speicherung zurückgestellter Bilder").
- por Traegger, há 3 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5I do not recommend that anyone waste time installing this broken add-on.
This add-on will happily save any url as an html archive, even if it has nothing to do with html. For instance, if you save a url that's a pdf, or text file, or music file, or movie, or anything else, it gets saved as an html archive.
Maybe I'm missing something, but wouldn't just about any user or programmer notice this flaw within the first minute or so of using this? And wouldn't a programmer normally test the file type, or extension, before mindlessly saving as an html file?
Again, am I missing something? I don't know what to make of this, so can't really give it a rating, so I gave it the lowest possible score, which is 1 star.