- Avaliado em 1 de 5por firedoge, há 6 mesesDont use this Addon!
1. It adds annoying watermarks to PDFs
2. It requires a server to process the PDFs, i.e. tracking, this is bad for your privacy!
3. It seems to add Spam links to search engine results (I got a P*rn link added as the first result of a SearX engine not displaying ads...)
Use this addon instead, it works perfectly and offline!
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 14831100 do Firefox, há um anoI tried to save a 150+ facebook page that I took over two hours to open and expand every single comment. When I clicked save as pdf, it opened the pdfcrowd download link OVER MY PAGE and DISABLED THE BACK BUTTON ! My work is lost and the PDF it downloaded ? It was just the group page for rules that you see when you're not in the group. This addon is GARBAGE
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 13963662 do Firefox, há 2 anosUntil I saw what I saw this morning, I would have given it five stars. But now, this formerly good now horrible extension adds a big banner ad on EVERY PAGE to the actual pdf document. What if I were downloading some type of legal documents to pdf? Think about it. That is completely UNSAT. I will never use any extensions by this dev group again.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Lukeomatik, há 2 anosThis addon needs to offload the actual work of generating the PDF page on a external server. Useless (and potentially harmful). Do not install and use this addon.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por ProfdeLettres, há 2 anosJe n'exclue évidemment pas que cette extension soit capable, à l'occasion, de transformer certaines pages web en pdf — mais elle n'a fonctionné pour aucune des pages dont j'avais besoin en pdf.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por PERCE-NEIGE, há 2 anosNot happy with it. I was using it to save a gmail email, that I opened in a new tag in order to print it. It didn't save what was displayed in the tab, but only the gmail login page (that was not apparent in the tab). So, if it doesn't grab what is displayed, like a screenshot app, but with a PDF output, what is the benefit? If it doesn't work with sites where I'm logged in, what's the benefit? PDFmage is better!
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 16068957 do Firefox, há 2 anosCan only work on "public" sites, you can't even use it to save a PDF from "Reader View", even though that would appear to be viewing a public page. Prints out in Landscape mode, not Portrait.