Análise de Usuário 14484211 do Firefox
Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 14484211 do Firefox, há 4 anos
Funciona mediocremente, no lo recomiendo
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Samuel, há um mêsI've made several attempts to use this addon. While it functioned, the results were unrecognizable. Some of the generated PDFs were just blank.
For anyone who'd like to save a webpage for future reference or to share it with someone while offline. This addon will be a waste of your time. Though this addon was a great idea, the execution was just horrendous.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Korwin, há 3 mesesLimited demo version of a paid tool available for purchase by subscription at pdfcrowd.com.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Andrew, há 3 mesesI need a PDF of our tenants energy usage from KALORIMETA GmbH. This doesn't work, however the "PDF Mage" extension works correctly. This extension puts the login screen into a PDF ... which wasn't even displayed.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Usuário 17699990 do Firefox, há 3 mesesIt not converting the page as it, but it seem to reload the page and take convert.. not what I want :/
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Firas, há 4 mesesI Give U 5 starts why Because It is doing exactly what it should / Easy to use / Fast / Perfect for saving webpages as PDF it is so simple to use, I haven't got a chance to read about the Extension
Many thanks Very pleased
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 12855403 do Firefox, há 7 mesesI have found this to consistantly save web pages as pdf files correctly without a hitch.
I would recommend it.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por firedoge, há 10 mesesDont use this Addon!
1. It adds annoying watermarks to PDFs
2. It requires a server to process the PDFs, i.e. tracking, this is bad for your privacy!
3. It seems to add Spam links to search engine results (I got a P*rn link added as the first result of a SearX engine not displaying ads...)
Use this addon instead, it works perfectly and offline!
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Axolotl, há 10 mesesCertainly functions, but does exactly what firefox print does while also forcing its own watermark on each page (which is very nicely not shown in their screenshot examples hm wonder why). Why would I want to continue using this?