Análise de Usuário 15511067 do Firefox
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Usuário 17489358 do Firefox, há 10 mesesBuena, ya la he utilizado en otro dispositivo.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por José Moreno-Lacalle, há um anoIt does not open and does not work. Furthermore, it is "snoop" software that requires permissions that I do no with to grant.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 9792314 do Firefox, há 3 anosIt DONSEN`T WORK AT ALL!!!
1. The screenshot here is totally wrong! It gives no icon on right click to open the side as PDF Or something like that!!
2. U see on the top of the tapbar a newicon "P" if you click on it he donwload a unknow file
3.If u will open the unknown file,opens a new tap
And u have to download first a BATCH FILE and unzipped to install. (to open a host)...sounds not very secure for me and other users (if you response sometimes at your YouTube comments!)
4.after i install that ("batch file" ...no risk no fun)
it DONSEN`T WORK AT ALL!!
5.) you can check in that open window the "native Client 0.9.1 is installing right and working he say "yes/green"
6.Now click again the "P" Icon and he download the side as "unknow file" when u download it.
(to rename the file as pdf to save
has the same result! i try it again and again nothing change. )
7. U can´t open the unknowing file! Adobe reader says the file must be destroyed or incomplete something like that
8. after i deinstall the batch file, from the unwrapped folder- (-"windows")is not deletable!...maybe after i close ff
... but first ...this feedback comment^^
as i say, no risk no fun
but this add on is not useful
or have any function at all
and if u read the comments here or on YouTube u see the DV make no updates to make it work!^^
that´s disappointing me much :((
Sorry for my grammar
English is not my first Tongue
But i hope i can help others with my sad experiences
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Synonym, há 3 anosHave no idea how it works. Seems to require installation in root directory via Terminal on Mac, which I didn't like.