- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Usuário 14641134 do Firefox, há 5 anosWorks pretty well.
The only issue with it is that it also removes videos from that channels own YouTube page. Luckily you can easily disable it though.
Is the source code available somewhere? I'm always a bit worried when I use an add-on that doesn't share a link to it's GitHub page.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 14216974 do Firefox, há 5 anosI give 5 stars because comparing to other Youtube add-ons it's enhanced. I like the option you can enable comments for a video next to URL so you don't have to disable the add-on and reload a page which makes whole process faster and annoying-free experience. The rest contains hiding other stuff like recommended videos etc which I haven't had use yet but definitely good to know about it for future use.
Thank you, devs.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por DJCX43, há 5 anosThis is pretty much the best yt comment blocker but I would like to report some issues
- when I disable app with the command soon as I scroll the comment It'll turn back on again.
- When I go into the channel it hides the videos in the videos tab due to recommand feature blocker.
those are the only issues I had so far
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 14196978 do Firefox, há 5 anosIt works pretty well so far and it also doesn't seem to slow down the navigation.
I really hope this add-on will be regularly updated.
It does a good job at hiding all those distracting (and often annoying) features of Youtube and it could potentially boost your productivity.
I wonder why there are so few add-ons that do this, it seems like a pretty simple task and yet so useful.
I do have a small complaint: if "Hide Recommended videos" is checked, when you browse through a channel and go under "Playlists" nothing shows there.
Thanks to the developer.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 13963950 do Firefox, há 5 anosWorks as described. It's great for watching videos about controversial topics; all of the arguing and attention-seeking in the comments is out of sight and out of mind. This extension keeps me in a good mood when I'm on Youtube.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por sinewalker, há 6 anosHuray! no more comments, and optionally no other rubbish. And if you *must* see/add a comment for a video, just turn it back on temporarily from the drop-down menu. But only for helpful/instructional vids, not the NASA-flat-Earthers.
Doesn't stop ads, but there are other plugins to do that if you want.