- Avaliado em 2 de 5por TP, há 8 diasFor some reason, it works when I do it on special characters like bullet points but doesn't on normal text. I've seen it specifically not work because I'm trying to make my life easier with these mass job applications right now and end up having to go back and put it in by hand.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por zoloft_, há um anoWorks perfectly, extendable as needed yet simple to use. As someone with a very specific phobia, this extension has made the internet a much more approachable place; I don't need to worry about panicking over a word here and there. Honestly such an amazing extension, I hope it grows and is there for those who need it. <3
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Beavis, há 2 anosI'm really baffled at all the reviews that said this extension doesn't work! Whatever the case may be, as of Oct 16, 2020 this thing runs like a well oiled machine! And it has all the bases covered and then some. I really like the ability to import and export. I'm sure looking forward to non-publically "infecting" my friend's PC by punching up his news feed with the most disparaging nicknames I could think up! ( tee-hee :+D ) It has been such a catharsis to read doctored articles where the elitist thugs who are hell-bent on returning to the good 'ol days of colonialism and oppression are referenced with the respect they deserve. I can't say strongly enough how soothing it is to immerse myself in the mean-spirited and puerile indulgence of extruding as many of the crudest insults I could possibly fit into a moniker.
Oh, yeah, writing this review was quite a release as well. But I would argue that this has also been an exercise in "leading by example": I have not named anyone, I have directed my attacks at elitists by condemning colonialism and oppression (easy to defend against a "pro-oppression" rebuttal); I have made clear my contempt for the "bad guys", but have been vague about exactly who they are (conspicuous in my dissent, civilized in my presentation); I have avoided "in your face" trash talk and divisive tactics in favor of "diplomacy" (increase the peace - or you'll be sorry) and patience (you'll catch more flies with honey than vinegar); and I have tried to practice humility by making a fool of myself (what else would you call someone who not only believes that random acts of kindness will win the war, but goes on record saying so?)
So if that doesn't convince you what a great extension this is, I don't know what possibly could!
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por a duck, há 2 anosCan the 'Apply auto substitutions every time interval' be toggled via the toolbar menu? Also would be great to enable this automatically for a specified list of domains.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Punching You, há 2 anosHas never worked for me, I've tried using it a few times over the years, checking for replacement addons. It doesn't automatically perform the replacements, at pageload or periodically, regardless or what settings are selected.
Manual selection works but that's not at all what I'm looking for.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por eUROs, há 2 anosAlthough that I this is a very interesting extension and can be a time saver to many text writing users on the web, I gave only 3 stars because it can ONLY replace text and symbols in the text box of "Google translate" website only. It doesn't work on any other website, or Addon/extension which have full/or pop up text page input window. Also it takes two steps to do this job, whereas other similar Addons do this with one-click of the button. (here you must click the addon on the toolbar, click Replace from the list, and after a Sidebar will open on the right side of the window... which is too much of actions to do).
-> For now I will go with the two similar addons which are very convenient to me. Those are: ◾ Replace by erosman and the ◾ Find & Replace for Text Editing by Dalimil Hajek.
Fix this problem (to be able to replace text everywhere and make the process in only one step), and I will give 5 stars on my rating.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Deadly-Bagel, há 2 anosThis addon is great both for tidying up something obstructive (actually broke the page) someone posted on a site I frequent, and also for working around an annoying no-select flag.
However, regarding the latter, I've found that HTML replace does not work on page load. I know the replace is good because it works on interval and when run manually, but not on page load.