- Avaliado em 4 de 5por EricM, há 3 anosAdvantage : perfect export of the web page.
Disadvantage : difficult to edit in Adobe Premiere for exemple (some graphics can't be removed) and the file size is a little bit heavy.
But, THANKS for this great add-on !!!
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por 🌱 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙚『ジュソレ』✊, há 3 anosI like the extension and I'd like to see a new function to save a website like a PDF-SVG with text edible.
Edit: I posted this review 2 years ago :( I miss that option in this extension.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Chicken3gg, há 3 anosErfasst ganze Websiten nur, wenn diese nur einen Scrollbalken haben. Ausserdem ist das Addon Mühe mit sich verschiebender Leiste (beim Scrollen). Somit ist die Leiste wiederholt auf dem Ergebnis drauf,
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Rick, há 3 anosOverall a very convenient and easy to use app. One glitch: periodically when I use Capture selection and try to save as a PDF, the app saves the selection as a MS DOS.exe file--I have to try several times before it finally saves as a PDF...
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Usuário 16804717 do Firefox, há 3 anosWorks most of the time to capture full web pages or user selected parts but sometimes the region captured does not correspond to the region selected and sometimes parts of a page such as columns in some tables are not captured.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Usuário 15481785 do Firefox, há 3 anosThoroughly enjoy using the add-on, except that there is no warning that the webpage is too big to make a screenshot. I would also like the inclusion of a feature to break large webpages up, possibly with a little overlap between them, into several images or pdf files.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por garyhaywardcom, há 3 anosSometimes, on a slow PC, web pages are scrolled down too quickly, before content has become visible, meaning that content is not captured, resulting in blank portions of the captured page. Other times, scrolling is too slow and Firefox flashes up a banner saying a script on the page is slowing the computer down and asking if it should be stopped. Could there be a way to control the scroll-down speed?
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por spiercy16, há 3 anosGood Firefox addon but for the love of everything, it needs to remember the last location you saved a screenshot to and save in the same place, unless instructed otherwise, the following times. That is software development basics and should be the default for every single program and plug-in out there, unless configured otherwise in a settings menu somewhere.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por BigThunder1, há 3 anosFull Web Page Screenshots Add-0n -- FINALLY... a capture Add-on that actually works! I learned that Moz has blocked scripts accessing the Add-ons page amongst others which has prevented saving them as full webpages etc.
I did get PicPick to capture separate visible parts of the Add-ons page so I can stitch together a list of installed Add-ons.
There used to be an excellent Add-0n (B4 Moz fudged things up with web-api's) called "Infolister" that did this. But alas, that developer jumped the Mozilla ship along with 1000's of others.
This Add-on isn't perfect, but at least it works for the most part and will allow me to do what I need to do.
I remember a FireShot Add-on years ago that would archive everything relative to Ff; Profile folder, Add-ons, Ff settings, Bookmarks, Current Webpages/tabs etc etc. Wonder if this is the same developer and what happened to that Add-on. It had a few bugs here and there, but it did a fine job for what it was designed to do.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Usuário 14810415 do Firefox, há 3 anosThis addon has helped me out tremendously in many ways. I compare it to the "screenshot" feature on mobile devices... for those times you can't save a specific 'thing' due to the website policy or letting others know you screenshotted.. lol.. yall know what I mean. But this addon is multifaceted for many things and I love it. No complaints.