- por Martin S, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 4 de 5Netscape export missing header which should be "# HTTP Cookie File" or "# Netscape HTTP Cookie File", which is the reason for the 4/5 stars, not a huge deal as it can be added manually but there's no reason for it not to be part of the export.
- por Luke, há 2 anosAvaliado em 4 de 5Needs the ability to copy all cookies from one container to another instead of having to copy them individually per domain; and also to delete *all* non-protected cookies from the toolbar button. Aside from that, this is pretty perfect.
- por ReL, há 2 anosAvaliado em 4 de 5Works well at what it does. Good cookie management. The function missing for me is automatically deleting cookies from all other that my protected cookies. Having to delete cookies manually is failing to use the computer to do work.... which is what it is actually for!
- por Usuário 12638184 do Firefox, há 2 anosAvaliado em 4 de 5Alle Cookies einzeln sehen und verarbeiten zu können fehlte Firefox seit einigen Versionen und wurde mit diesem AddOn sehr gut gelöst!
Das einzige, was ich mir noch ergänzend wünsche ist die Möglichkeit abgelaufene Sitzungs-Cookies gesammelt mit einem Klick angezeigt zu bekommen und gemeinsam löschen zu können.
- por Ruffus Lenhador, há 3 anosAvaliado em 4 de 5Hello, how are you.
You could make an option to "keep only cookies from logged in accounts" that's just what I'm looking for. If this is possible of course.
I think it would be of great help to less advanced users like me as the option to delete all firefox cookies will log out of all accounts on exit.
- por Bobry, há 3 anosAvaliado em 4 de 5there isnt ability set any cookie read only like Cookiemanager+
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 3 anosHi, there is indeed a (technical) limitation on this subject.
The question is addressed here: https://github.com/ysard/cookie-quick-manager/issues/55
In fact this type of "blocking" is much more a role for a firewall like uMatrix (an excellent addon on this subject and I can not hope to do better :) ).