- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Martin S, há um anoNetscape export missing header which should be "# HTTP Cookie File" or "# Netscape HTTP Cookie File", which is the reason for the 4/5 stars, not a huge deal as it can be added manually but there's no reason for it not to be part of the export.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Don, há um anoThis is a very good extension but would love to have a sorting by cookie name.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Alisha, há 2 anosGreat tool I most used it to use many of my tools.. thanks developers apricate your effort
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Usuário 16005835 do Firefox, há 3 anosAlthough the interface is a tad primitive, the functionality is perfect
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Luke, há 3 anosNeeds the ability to copy all cookies from one container to another instead of having to copy them individually per domain; and also to delete *all* non-protected cookies from the toolbar button. Aside from that, this is pretty perfect.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por ReL, há 3 anosWorks well at what it does. Good cookie management. The function missing for me is automatically deleting cookies from all other that my protected cookies. Having to delete cookies manually is failing to use the computer to do work.... which is what it is actually for!
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Usuário 12638184 do Firefox, há 3 anosAlle Cookies einzeln sehen und verarbeiten zu können fehlte Firefox seit einigen Versionen und wurde mit diesem AddOn sehr gut gelöst!
Das einzige, was ich mir noch ergänzend wünsche ist die Möglichkeit abgelaufene Sitzungs-Cookies gesammelt mit einem Klick angezeigt zu bekommen und gemeinsam löschen zu können.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Ruffus Lenhador, há 3 anosHello, how are you.
You could make an option to "keep only cookies from logged in accounts" that's just what I'm looking for. If this is possible of course.
I think it would be of great help to less advanced users like me as the option to delete all firefox cookies will log out of all accounts on exit.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por KИIGHTMARE, há 4 anosSeems like a good addon in regards to easily managing cookies, but would it be possible to add an automatic clean up option as soon as you leave the site?