- Avaliado em 4 de 5por 0x80, há 10 mesesVery useful! Almost what I was looking for. Options page could be more focussed. It's a lot and I get why some users are put off by it.
When the extension resumes blocking, it only blocks new instances of that url (like in a new tab), but it doesn't block any windows that are already open. This is a bummer. For me, trying keep myself from social media, I want the blocker to kick me out of these pages when it's time to block again.
The list of pause minutes for the context menu doesn't seem to work. If I set 5, 10 I still get all the longer times as well.
Also, I would like to see a password lock to prevent you from unblocking a site easily, but the current master password seems to be there to protect settings from changing. That doesn't seem very useful to me. I want to prevent myself from bypassing the blocking all the time. If it's harder to do it will be less automatic.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Clemens Ratte-Polle, há um anook :)
Missing option: silent blocking.
A loading of, or redirect to a specific URL should not be executed or commented by addon. Perhaps only a small drop down sign :)
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Usuário 17398722 do Firefox, há 2 anosWorks pretty well, but after a few years of using it my list of blocked sites just DISAPPEARED. This is when I was logged in to my FF account as usual. Bizarre.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por DerLinuxminzige, há 2 anosI use pages where I read headlines of articles I might click, but some pages are behind walls or I do not like - this is a nice protection. The contra is that a page opens with the restriction info, which I must close then - a 5 seconds blend in info would be more comfortable for me - luxury problem. :-)
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Kazic, há 2 anosIt's nice to be able to block sites I don't want from loading, but I wish there was an option to have those sites instantly close, rather than having to wait the 1 second.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por luz, há 3 anosgood complement, but I wish it also asked for password in the page options button when the page is locked, easy children can access there and delete the locked pages and master password. And my point of view for an easier and faster configuration would recommend making the button to save change and the one used to configure the master password more visible, personally it took me time to find these options.
Now that there is a virtual school, children should not be distracted by other pages while in class