W trakcie prac konserwacyjnych niektóre funkcje strony są tymczasowo wyłączone. Pełna funkcjonalność zostanie wkrótce przywrócona.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Xgenei, 5 miesięcy temuGUYS! It's a lot of talent to be able to create a decent utility - so cudos for that. But the concept has a fatal flaw if it's limited to ONE TAB NOTE regardless of how many tabs or how many windows for that matter. Why wouldn't I just use a decent word processor if I wanted that? I could do a whole lot more.
THE IDEA - which is NOT executed or even POSSIBLE I think because of how it's enabled - is to have ONE UNIQUE NOTE to accompany ONE UNIQUE TAB. It's silly otherwise. It's just silly. AND - the author doesn't tell you that up front where it belongs. Jesus may be God, but he wasn't a Coder.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: ff@n , rok temuWhen you are browsing, it's too easy to get carried away and neglect the important stuff. I am using the tab notes to put in small messages, reminders, etc. Every time, I open a new tab, I see the stuff which is pending. Perhaps irritating, but very useful. Thank you.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Fable, rok temuExtraordinarily simple. Sometimes I just want to make a note while I'm online, and if you're like me, you're in your browser all the time. It's a great place to keep notes.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: annyways, 4 lata temuWhile Tab Notes is quite useful, it lacks an option to delete notes I don't longer need.
What made me delete the app however is the fact that it changed new tabs on it's own without asking for permission.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 15211970, 4 lata temuIt does exactly what it says on the tin and it rules. Up until today I was having issues syncing notes across multiple machines, but it seems like that's working with the latest update, so now I'm utterly delighted with it.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Firefox user 13386478, 4 lata temuwould it be possible not to blend white and grey background when permanently switching to grey? if choosing white as a background does not automatically mean I am to see grey for a fraction of a second. maybe disable the animation as an option? it hurts the eyes in a similar way it hurts to write reviews on addons.mozilla.org without dark background ;)Hi,
thanks for your suggestion. I total agree with you, the flash is really annoying when opening new tab.
Actually I could disable the animation. But due to limited add-on API, the default background color will still be white. Which means when opening a new tab, you might still see a flash white. We are currently not allow to dynamically modify the new tab page.
Once we are able to dynamically modify the new tab page, I would immediately fix this uncomfortable behavior.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: grahamperrin, 5 lat temuGreat with Waterfox 56.2.3!
Tab Notes on Speed Dial:
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 14307377, 5 lat temu20210101 更新：許願作者可以開放斗內，好害怕這麼好用的套件不見啊～～
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 5599086, 5 lat temuThis is exactly what I was looking for, and it wasn't easy to find it. This add-on is a hidden treasure.
I needed a note taking add-on that offers a minimalistic UI on new tabs to quickly add my most recent and urgent project-related 'not-to-forget' notes - without distracting, extraneous features.
Thanks, dev, please keep up the good work, and please please please don't discontinue it's maintenance/upgrades.
A web developerThanks for your review, I am really glad you like it!
I won't add too many fancy feature onto this add-on to ensure it is easy and fast.
If you have any idea or suggestion to make it better, feel free to open an issue in its github repo: https://github.com/wildskyf/tab-notes