- Ocena: 4/5Autor: scott312, 22 dni temuWorks well for reading documentation and articles. Though I wish I could change the amount of letters that are bold, it seems to always be two. Maybe just add a setting for the number of bold letters could be word.length / 2 ?
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Retr0, 6 miesięcy temuI am really enjoying this Ad-on so far. Really helps when I need to read to big texts and articles. I would however like to see a feature to whitelist certain websites. In an ideal world I would like the default setting to be on and to create exceptions while using the extension. (eg. sites like web-whatsapp, google search page etc.)
Odpowiedź autoraData: 6 miesięcy temuHello, thank you for the review. I have to finish some personal things, then I'll work on the whitelist feature.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Dea Nguyen, 6 miesięcy temuWorks well for most websites, and it's an absolute lifesaver. However, it does not work on Google Docs or any pdfs. Other than that, I'm really enjoying using it!
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Susie, 6 miesięcy temuI love this so much! I've been having a lot of trouble reading through the large amounts of text I get as homework for college. This makes it so much easier! So far it's been working perfectly on all sites I visit for school. You guys are grade-savers :D
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: BoJukes, 6 miesięcy temuI'm enjoying the addon, but I noticed it doesn't quite work with a live chat like on Twitch.tv. You can toggle the addon off and on and it will bold the words already on screen, but I noticed it doesn't work on any new text that comes up.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 6 miesięcy temuHello,
This is a known issue but I'm running out of time. I'll fix this problem as soon as I can.
Thank you for the review.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: user39408171, 9 miesięcy temuWorks great! A simple toolbar button to toggle a website - exactly what I was looking for. Thank you
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: godot, 9 miesięcy temuGood for use, but couldn't select text after activing plugin on some websites.
like this websie: https://leetcode.com/problems/palindrome-number/Hello,
Can you specify the websites, and the area text ?
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: leeuca, 9 miesięcy temuWorks quite well on websites, but I am missing it also working in pdfs in the basic firefox pdf-viewer!Hello,
I don't know if it's possible but it's an interesting idea, I note it.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: #foxmail, 9 miesięcy temuversion 2022.06.14, works well on most sites, only some minor issues with few buttons (Atlassian Confluence page, nevermind, it works well on jira.atlassian.com/browse/ )
update: not working when visit blogs.oracle.com/javamagazine/post/java-loom-virtual-threads-platform-threads
need to switch mode manuallyHello,
I just tried, I noticed that the subscribe button on the left has a small problem and can be fixed easily. Can you detail the problems to fix all of them for a coming update?
Thank you for using Smart Reader.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Jim, 10 miesięcy temuThe extension works well. There are minor graphical glitches but overall the bionic reader lens works great. I have tested this on Mac, Windows, and FF nightly for Android. My suggestion to reduce the minor graphical issues ASAP, is a threshold on applying the bionic reader lens on text with only a couple words. This should fix the issue of applying the bionic lens to headers throughout the web pageHello, thank you for your review.
I think it could take form as a "soft bionic reading" option.
For now there are other options first.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Kat, 10 miesięcy temuWorks well for reading articles, but just a heads up it prevented me from using certain features on sites. Ex: I was on Vessi and when I went to a size guide I was unable to select the sizes or hit the Next button. It worked once I turned Smart Reader off.Hello,
I tried the addon on Vessi but it looks like it's going well.
Can you be more precise ?
You can do it here, or at email@example.com
Thank you for your comment
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: AmbroseCadwell, 10 miesięcy temuWorks well reading-wise but I noticed on some sites, plain text elements that were meant to do something when you click on them were no longer clickable after being altered by the plugin while enabled.Hello, thank you for your notice.
Can you send me the site(s) on firstname.lastname@example.org or here ?
I didn't see this kind of problem on my side, sorry