- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Addonis, 24 dni temuIt does what it promises, but it literally makes watching videos impossible without a Massive lag that reduces the quality of the video and doesn't let me interact with ANY button in the player, it just ruins the video experience, i reinstalled firefox multiple times and even when i installed another OS the issue still happened, without me knowing that it was this add-on who was causing the issue, although this is a great extension that does what it promises, i still want to watch videos without a massive delay y'know :/
Odpowiedź autoraData: 24 dni temuHi, thanks for report and sorry for inconvenience. I'll investigate - most users don't experience this issue.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Anton, 3 miesiące temuСильно грузит процессор, на видео-роликах с большим количеством просмотров - столбик с рейтингом мотает влево-вправо, пока ютуб не подгрузит все комментарии. Если выключить расширение - нагрузка с ЦП пропадает.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: KönigFisch, 3 miesiące temuthis should obviously be standard in youtube
but thank god its still possible with a simple addon that for sience the youtube update came and i found this has perfectly worked with no problems whatsoever
for some reason it has some nazi flags in the file but i have never seen them on my browser
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Jason, 3 miesiące temuWorked perfectly up to around a week ago and now it doesn't work.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Cronodoug, 4 miesiące temuUnfortunately I have to put this note, so that they can try to fix the problem. The extension causes a huge delay (LAG) to several videos, for no apparent reason. It's literally impossible to Pause, Play, Like, Dislike, Show Comments, See Infomations, Etc, without witnessing a GIANT lag, looking like the tab stopped working
Developer Response: I ran the tests again using only the extension in Firefox, logged into my Youtube/Google account, based on the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-54NQ-VQoG4, but it doesn't happen exclusively to that. The problem persists. For "extra" reasons, I don't intend to reinstall the browser just to test the extension, but everything works fine without the extension. It could be an isolated case.
PS: I'll change the review since you saw the post. But I still have the problem.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 4 miesiące temuAre you sure it's caused by this extension? I haven't seen reports like this.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: meria_s, 4 miesiące temuIt was working but with the new Youtube with larg buttons, it doesn't work anymore for me, any tips ?
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 14052593, 5 miesięcy temuIt's been a great add-on and thanks so much for it. As of today it doesn't work, not sure if Google broke it or just a temporary outage. Please check!
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 14519911, 5 miesięcy temuAs of today it no longer works. Dislike is no longer displayed, although this addon is switched on.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: TPC, 5 miesięcy temureally good, except it doesnt seem to work with the newest youtube update
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: AedraRIsing, 6 miesięcy temuSo, for the longest time this add-on was fantastic for me, and it was great to see a feature that YouTube should have never gotten rid of in the first place.
However, in the last couple weeks or so, I don't know what happened, but it's been glitching out all the time. Sometimes the stats disappear when I like a video, sometimes it says dislikes were disabled until I refresh, but this app for as far as I know hasn't been working right.
I wish I could rate it higher, I have previously, but my experience as of now is kinda middling.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 15117876, 8 miesięcy temuThis is a great addon, but
Especially the video page that pops up every time on the video page and forces you to "subscribe to my channel".
On that particular page, when I manually clicked on a particular video and tried to play it, there was a pattern of it failing to play.
I'm sure there are a number of factors, but I was able to play videos with manual clicks with this add-on disabled, so maybe this add-on is the problem.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: самизнаетехто, 9 miesięcy temuYouTube has been updated, and from July 1, the addon no longer works. I'm not from Russia (EU)
Odpowiedź autoraData: 9 miesięcy temuThe addon doesn't have any issues. The problem is that Russia is blocking Cloudflare, so try using VPN.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Chicken 🐔, rok temuI have a dislike on one of my videos (49 likes 1 dislike) but instead of showing 49---1 it shows 49---2 it's really annoying but overall it's an okay software
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Maru, rok temuIt's a great addon but since last update i can't download anything from Firefox. I've done troubleshooting and it's definetely this addon. Please fix :(!
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: dr_white, rok temuSadly, this addon has never worked for me in Waterfox. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a couple times but still nothing :/ I commend the author for making this important addon and I wish I knew what was broken.
When asked, the developer simply closed the issue without saying anything. Weird behavior.
Odpowiedź autoraData: rok temuThe issue was closed as a duplicate - check the existing issues before opening a new one. Sorry if I failed to link the duplicate.
The backend code is not yet ready to be made publicly available.
> We don't know what informations are kept.
Everything that is being sent by the extension (you can see it in network tab). Unique (but random and non-identifiable) userId, videoId that you voted for and your vote.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Synetech, rok temuThe currently-latest version is working (for the time-being), but with the removal of the required API function, it's just a matter of time until it breaks again, and with YouTube's insistence of removing this, it will probably be a never-ending uphill-battle to keep it working (until it's just not possible).
The FAQ says the add-on is resorting to estimates and guesses to approximate the dislike counter, so it's not going to help much, especially for new videos. Google will get its way no matter what. 😒
Also, the ratio bar isn't customizable like with some other add-ons. The grey-on-grey bar is useless, a red-green bar is MUCH better.
(It's hilarious that the devs think that statistics think that they can get any sort of useful data to approximate the data. I guess they've never heard of things like old videos suddenly getting attention or new videos going viral or whatever. 🙄 Also, they think they can extrapolate data from videos to represent all videos. 😂)
Odpowiedź autoraData: rok temuEver heard how statistics work? With over a million users we have enough to form a representative sample