- Autor: Angel Hdz, 3 lata temuOcena: 4/5I tried every possible regex combination. No redirects. Firefox Quantum. Restarted firefox same issue.
Update: I was using the regex plus sign "+" of "matches preceding pattern element 1 or more times", so when I was about to give up, decided trying the asterisk "*" "matches preceding pattern element 0 or more times" and it worked right away.
I wonder why the plus sign doesn't work.
- Autor: Adrian, 4 lata temuOcena: 4/5Great extension, i used it to redirect www.reddit.com into i.reddit.com (Reddit is blocked on my country). The only minor problem for this extension is the logo colour, it has exactly the same colour as the new "Quantum" dark theme. Would be nice if you could add an outline on the logo :)
- Autor: Llewen, 4 lata temuOcena: 4/5It works, but it doesn't rewrite link urls. You either have to open them in a new tab, or copy and paste the url into the address bar. At least that's how it worked on the broken website I was trying to fix.
I see my issue is discussed below. Added two stars...
- Autor: hexalm, 5 lat temuOcena: 4/5Just installed, love the regex option, makes it easy to define rules (once you've tackled learning regex - try regexr.com to test and learn, helped me tons). Will update after some actual use. :)
- Autor: deviant2, 5 lat temuOcena: 4/5when :
rightclick -> save link as
the URL/address still like that ...
andOR something like : redirector -> then send to download manager
i do really need this ... so i use : rightclick -> save link as
but it doesnt worked ...
its only worked when :
rightclick -> open new tab/window
- Autor: End User, 5 lat temuOcena: 4/5Does not work correctly with nested brackets.
For example, if you want to eradicate youtube playlists, you'd better locate &list parameter and rebuild the URL without it.
Rather than identifying all parameters for careful string composition.
has nested parentheses which are not parsed correctly by this extension.
I'd propose to use
with this replacement
This way parameter &index= will remain, but won't have any effect.
And the result will be removal of &list parameter which I am talking about.
- Autor: Giovanni, 5 lat temuOcena: 4/5great add-on, easy and useful. but it lacks the support for redirecting to (file:///) URI on local machine.
- Autor: Firefox user 5974346, 5 lat temuOcena: 4/5Used it to force firefox to use port 8080 instead of 80 for a specific site. At first it seemed to work alright, but then I saw that when submitting form data it doesn't perform the redirect.