- Autor: Elijah Lopez, 13 dni temuOcena: 3/5No option to change the email address to forward emails to.
No option to get a generated alias address using the extension UI or with the right click.
Do not misinterpret me, the right click can only generate, not enter previously generated addresses.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 9 dni temuHi! We have the option to change email addresses on our roadmap, we'll try and get that to you soon.
For the option to see your already generated aliases, we're working on that now and hoping to have this soon! Thank you for being a Relay user, we hope to make the experience even better for you. Please keep the feedback coming!
- Autor: Firefox user 16453607, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 3/5I think it has limited usage. Doesn't work w/ all servers eg: www.chess.com. It's useful for unidirectional application whereby server sends notifications outbound. It doesn't work w/ in reverse direction or bidirectional application.
- Autor: Firefox user 15735298, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 3/5would be better without the badge thing in the username / email field it ruins my site in a way it cuts of half the field, it needs to be placed somewhere else either above or to the side but not instead of. for context see page using the addon https://jnet.sytes.net/login.php
Odpowiedź autoraData: 2 miesiące temuHi, thanks for the feedback. You can disable the badge in the email fields in the add-on settings. (Click the gear icon in the panel.) Then you can still generate an alias by right-clicking in an email field instead.
- Autor: Hermes, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 3/5Great app with room for improvement. Unfortunately one cannot auto-fill any of the aliases and has to log in every time to retrieve them. Furthermore, there is no way to generate more than five aliases, and Firefox does not allow automatic completion of login information, at least for me using Bitwarden (using two-factor authentication under these circumstances just adds to the lack of user-unfriendlyness).
Odpowiedź autoraData: 9 dni temuHi! We've now released Firefox Relay Premium where you can generate more than 5 email aliases. We're also working on making it easier to sign back in with your aliases. Hope to have that out soon!
- Autor: AdriBo, 4 miesiące temuOcena: 3/5Only just started using this. Good idea, and worked great with the online retailer I used, mails were forwarded with little delay.
However the Relay icon that appears in the name field of log-on pages needs improvement (and ability to turn off). On some log-ins the icon overwrites other links, and on one it caused the box to contract so that it became unusable. If this happens to you, a current fix is to open the page you want in a private window (check Relay's settings to see that it is switched off for private windows first), but it would be good to be able to turn off this feature altogether.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 3 miesiące temuHi AdriBo, If you click on the Relay add-on icon in the toolbar, then click the settings gear, you can disable the Relay symbol from showing up in email fields by deselecting “Show Relay icon in email fields on websites”. Hope this helps!
- Autor: Firefox user 16976820, 4 miesiące temuOcena: 3/5Seems a good idea but it has integrated into site search boxes and removed filters. As an example my webmail client has a search box with filters for sender, recipient, subject etc. I now have no access to filters. Will now have to disable add-on each time it becomes intrusive.
- Autor: charles, 6 miesięcy temuOcena: 3/5Usefull, but I would like to be able to fill the field from the extension button without having to go to another page (that would also avoid having to write a mail by hand when pasting is disabled)
- Autor: totor, 6 miesięcy temuOcena: 3/5Nice concept and execution but theservice is tied to mozzila mailserver. Many mail providers are ofering a joker system. I wish this would offer the option to user any alias email generated from a rule in config ie: firstname.lastname@example.org