- Ocena: 3/5Autor: akamaku, 4 miesiące temuidea behind the service is great, in real world, relay icon almost always ruins the login form in terms of usability or design, sometimes completely hiding email im typing in. inability to copy mask from a relay menu in toolbar kinda ruins whole plugin point? also why im forced to read news every time i click on the plugin icon?
Odpowiedź autoraData: 3 miesiące temuSorry to hear that! You can disable the relay icon in login forms in the settings: "Show Relay icon in email fields on websbites"
We are working on some UI updates that should help copy mask from the Relay menu in the toolbar.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 17665775, 4 miesiące temuClicking the addon button in browser brings up an Ad page for Relay, VPN, etc. To even see your Relay email, you have to click "Manage all masks" just to bring up a link to relay site on another tab. You can't even copy and paste from the Add on button because your mozmail emails are not even displayed.
Works fine for me and serves it's purpose. Lots of people down-voting or crying about it but probably still use FB. The process is simple, most of the problems are user specific or can't read instructions. The only thing I don't like is the addon button does nothing, doesn't even show you your mask, just a giant ad in the middle. You still have to click away to another site to copy and paste. The relay auto detect for field is also hit or miss. As far as getting emails relayed, works well and I haven't had issues
Odpowiedź autoraData: 4 miesiące temuHi thank you for the review! I was just curious if you could provide more information about: The only thing I don't like is the addon button does nothing, doesn't even show you your mask, just a giant ad in the middle. With the add-on button does nothing, is the add-on button in the toolbar?
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Flrefox user 2550336395, 5 miesięcy temuThere isn't a critical mass of users, so websites are already starting to block this domain. iCloud on the other hand has the critical mass and no one will dare to block their domain.
This should be a feature of an email provider. Although Mozilla attempting to be a privacy provider, these products are half-baked and quite a commitment on their part while the project may not last.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 12790937, 5 miesięcy temuUPDATE I am giving this three stars because I have great hope it but believe it is too expensive for the FireFox spirit. I did have a problem when a logon page appears where I already have an account and FireFox Relay would not let me enter my actual email address to log in. I tried settings in FireFox add-on list and looked online for a support page with a solution; then I had to download an authenticator app on my phone to even make this comment which sparked a developer response that solved my problem! The solution, though, removes the helpful icon from every page where I might want to use it to create the temporary screen email. While I was looking at the solution (which was at a location not intuitive to me), I found another default setting to change.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 5 miesięcy temuHi I am very sorry for the issues that the Relay add-on is causing on websites you use. You can actually disable the Relay icon in email fields by clicking the Relay add-on icon in your toolbar, clicking the gear icon, then turning off "Show relay icon in email fields on websites"
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Seetal Neelon, 7 miesięcy temuVery nice, but wish add-on showed emails. If a website doesnt have the autofill with relay, its irritating to click multiple buttons to get to my emails, instead of the add-on in the tab bar just showing my emails
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 17438196, 8 miesięcy temu是否可以删除右键菜单？
Can I delete right click menu?
Odpowiedź autoraData: 8 miesięcy temuHi we don't have functionality for this now. Can I ask if you're having issues with the right click menu that we can help improve?
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 17504208, 8 miesięcy temuDeleted it before I could really use it because it made the email box where the little purple star was in at the right "sticky" on top. IE, when a popup from the website popped up, the email box was on top of the popup, blocking a large part of the text and I couldn't read it. Maddening.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 8 miesięcy temuHi So sorry to hear this. If you'd like to re-install the add-on you can actually disable the Relay icon in email fields by clicking the Relay add-on icon in your toolbar, clicking the gear icon, then turning off "Show relay icon in email fields on websites"
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Bob Who, 9 miesięcy temuHalf baked, with a shaky future. Lockwise, Sync, Monitor, DNS over https, VPN all will fade away if you won't pay for a subscription. Other email obfuscation service plugins are still easier, unlimited.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: lesefton, rok temuIt is to soon to be writing a review. That is why I changed my rating.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 17158387, rok temuSometimes painful because it blocks the possibility of entering an address other than that generated by Firefox Alias. Last example for me: the "Laposte.fr" site.
So, you have to go to the plugins page to deactivate the extension, then come back later to reactivate it. Why not provide temporary deactivation by clicking on the icon?