- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 13761862, 3 miesiące temuAdded CSS changing font family and font color to random websites totally breaking them...
EDIT: Version 2.3.4 seems to have fixed it (I had to uninstall the extension and then install again).
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Psychopompous, rok temuSince first installing, this extension appears to have worked well. But as of today, 7 January 2021, something has gone wrong: on logging in to Facebook, I get their generic error page. If I disable the extension, Facebook works as normal.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: hosa, rok temuI love this extension, EXCEPT...
It has a mandatory button on the address bar taking up precious url space and I already have other addons doing that, and so I encourage the developer to add an option to remove this button and be able to depend solely on the pinnable button to indicate the active container as I prefer (by way of switchable icons).. Thank you for your consideration...
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: NIXOM, rok temuThe the first time use all fine. Now is impossible surf into de FB platform w/ this ext enable. Very slow reponse, page not load completly, need hit f5 over 10 time for get page full loaded. If I disable this etx. FB run perfect. But w/out isolating :(
Please, fix this issue.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 15781134, rok temuWith the last version ? Alert without any reason on every email field even if there is no link with Facebook. It's at least the case on my own website where I only have a LINK to the facebook's page that's all.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: bodwyn, rok temuSadly 3 stars because
- each time I go to fb, tab often not being put in a container
- having to login each visit
Using in conjunction with add-ons Fb Container and Temporary Containers.
! You need to know the sequence though!
Add Fb Container add-on first.
DO NOT add a fb container to Multi-Account Containers (MAC) it stops Fb Container add-on!
Today I noticed a tab is on fb and is not coloured (not in a container) I disabled and re-enable Fb Container add-on and it immediately contained the tab.
The fb container I made in MAC keeps reappearing - removed fb from its site list but keeps reappearing in MAC. Will probably rename and add other sites to its site list.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 13476815, rok temuThe only problem I've noticed on FB is that if I want to view what was a live video later (after it was saved) the video won't play. If I disable Facebook Container then the video will play.