- Ocena: 2/5Autor: milaniez, 2 lata temuThis is not smart enough to detect how to invert many texts and websites. Makes multi-color text and even in many cases plain text unreadable. Does not allow for disabling for specific websites.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 15298032, 4 lata temuWhen googling, it shows the page in white for half a second before the dark mode "loads". Also why doesn't it even work for the firefox addon page? (THIS VERY PAGE!?)
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 14560203, 5 lat temuWorks for most sites tolerably, however it breaks the kindle cloud reader (read.amazon.com) regardless of whether it's toggled on or off, and regardless of whether you put it in the whitelist or not.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: moeburn, 5 lat temuTechnically works, sometimes. But very poorly. I've seen other extensions do a much better job. This one basically has to have a custom stylesheet for each individual website to work properly, otherwise buttons are disappearing, menu items are vanishing, backgrounds are becoming transparent, it's not just changing the way websites look it's changing and breaking their functionality too.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Just me, 6 lat temuVery good extension. However I noticed with some of the styles I'm not able to see some high resolution pics and sometimes they are barely visible, added to that the missing or barely visible content, so basically the only way to rectify this is to constantly switch between different styles depending on the site you are on which is very tedious and annoying, the styles need to be uniform across all webpages. Btw...If you can create #21 to have the same grey on black fonts as #8 that would be perfect.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 13324101, 6 lat temuThe funny part: doesn't work on this page! :D
And, tho it's not too important to me- all those dark modes listed as options? They don't work at all.
I'd like Bernard, and all coders of extensions like his, to note that some crucial on-screen elements [like the "Rating" field with its 4 stars to click on for these reviews, are hidden when his (and other) dimmers are used.] Maybe it's not worth the work of fixing, but it is worth adding a warning, for confused and frustrated users.