Recenzje dodatku Bitwarden - Darmowy menedżer haseł
Bitwarden - Darmowy menedżer haseł Autor: Bitwarden Inc.
Autor recenzji: Voynich
Ocena: 5/5Autor: Voynich, 2 miesiące temu
I moved from LastPass and I thought I liked LastPass, after using this extension for a few weeks I find it much easier to use, especially the shortcuts for generating passwords and opening the vault etc. My only gripe is organizing things, it's doable enough just not very intuitive. Not enough of a problem to loose a star mind!!
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: 小白同学, 2 godziny temu兄弟们，注册就送永久免费流量！试试就知道了!
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 17283406, 2 dni temui reinstalled windows and this new bitwarden ver seems to ask for password every few minutes, the old one took the NEVER setting and I loved the old version
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: avtsingh, 2 dni temuBest among most of password managers for multi-platform. Highly recommend.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Outpost3157, 5 dni temuOverall : Truly great, extremely convenient, especially using Ctrl+Shift+l (L, not i) to fill in log in forms quickly, the password generator along with the limited generated password history are also absolute life savers.
However, the automated suggestion to update log in info, when it detects you changed a password on a website for example, works very poorly (when it even detects you changed it). I'd suggest updating the saved log in info in Bitwarden manually instead.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 16555169, 8 dni temuHasnt worked since last year now 2023. Refuses to sign in. Had to revert back to vers Sept 2021 for it to work. Whats up with that Firefox!
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 17816510, 9 dni temuWorks perfectly. Honestly my only complaint is that the wording of the "Vault Timeout" setting is a bit vague, as the vault always relocks on browser restart, even if you have a custom timeout of, say, 72 hours. But this is a 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 thing, so... five stars
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Max, 9 dni temuThe add-on has a bad habit of disappearing just after generating a new password, effectively locking you out of the account whose password you just changed.