- Autor: Chiburgen_XIII, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 3/5Использую Waterfox двух версий: classic и G4. Дополнение работает и там, и там. Но иногда, вдруг, жутко жрёт процессор. Ни от страниц. ни от версии Waterfox не зависит - на одних и тех же страницах то всё норм, то всё виснет на обеих версиях.
- Autor: Firefox user 16999488, 5 miesięcy temuOcena: 3/5В общем, работает хорошо, но периодически перестаёт блокировать рекламу на Youtube и прочих сайтах, а так же, сваливает страницы и/или полностью браузер.
- Autor: Canchani, 5 miesięcy temuOcena: 3/5It has been a wonderfull add-on. However, in the last couple of days, every time I open a Firefox window, it says that all the filters are reset... so I have to change the setting every time I open firefox.
- Autor: HumanAfterAll, 5 miesięcy temuOcena: 3/5needs more ad list like adguard or ublock.for example adguard blocks ads like burried on the site but ADP doesnt block that ad i guess ADP blocks only hosts.
- Autor: Firefox user 14006935, 9 miesięcy temuOcena: 3/5It was working nicely for a few months, didn't block 100% but at least 80% of ads were blocked that's for sure. Why I gave 3 stars ? Because recently I have realized when I type website address, hit enter the pages load forever and I need to hit F5 or once again on the address bar then enter in order to load them. Turned out it is fault of Adblock Plus, turned it off and suddenly all websites load straight away. Huge disadvantage for me so I have to stop using it.
- Autor: Zer0, 10 miesięcy temuOcena: 3/5Youtube Ads always leaking at the start of every session
it might be due to accessing their website through firefox's quick homepage buttons
but i'm not sure anymore refreshing and restarting browser isn't helping this time
- Autor: Firefox user 16540242, rok temuOcena: 3/5I give this 3 star because it's mostly worked until now, but is no longer working for YouTube. I now get random ads in YouTube videos. Fix this and I'll give 5 star.
I saw another video suggesting that big companies pay off adblock to unblock their adds, not a lot of companies bigger than YouTube, so if that is the case, I suppose I'll keep this around for as long as it's ability to block elements within a page, remains useful..
I mean, really.. the big companies are the most annoying with their ads, you can't visit half the pages on the internet without getting google ads shoved down your throat, so if adblock isn't going to get rid of those, it's near useless..