- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Firefox user 17479806, eit år sidanMy precious tabs are ruined by this hateful and horrible extension. DO NOT try to install it, STAY AWAY from it as soon as possible! ! ! -- Advice from Tears.
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Redbeard, eit år sidanThis f*cking thing. DO NOT DOWNLOAD. I kept it for 15 minutes before realising I didn't need it. When I uninstalled it. IT CLOSED *ALL* OF MY TABS. 400 Tabs. Absolutely horrible extension. Steer clear!
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Mindstyler, eit år sidanUnfortunately it broke somehow in the latest firefox. Does not display the tab page anymore on startup and right clicking the extension symbol does not bring up the extension controls anymore. Please fix this extension asap. It's a really great extension.
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av IlabSentuser, 2 år sidanI cannot express my feelings when tabs that have been there for months, are gone after trying the restore all function of this addon. It failed to restore all the tabs and now they are gone. Several of those tabs where markers to particular links that needed to be checked periodically or something similar, now all except 15, the oldest 15 at that, remain.
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Firefox user 17333137, 2 år sidanI clicked the icon, it grabbed all my tabs automatically without asking confirmation. I tried to restore them, because it had closed them and added them to the list. When I clicked Restore all tabs, IT LOADED ALL OF THEM AT ONCE... I had several hundreds of them. It broke the browser, and I lost them all.
Not recommended at all.
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av perrnbj, 2 år sidanCAUTION: I added OneTab to Firefox and don't want to use it. I want my tabs back where they were, but can't find out how to do this. OneTab has no function to delete it and restore my tabs. Why?
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Firefox user 17318799, 2 år sidanI've been using this for a while. I have TONS of tabs saved in it. All of a sudden it doesn't work. When the tab that lists all my tabs could be seen, it was BLANK. All my tabs were gone. Right clicking on the icon in my FF's menu bar doesn't allow me to do anything. I can manage the extension only by uninstalling it. I can't reinstall it in hopes of it working and finding my stored tabs wherever it stores my tabs. On FF's page for this I can only uninstall it. I left a message for the authors of this extension but they didn't reply. It's ONE purpose is to save and not lose tabs. It lost ALL my tabs. I must have had over a thousand.