- door YesButHowBoutNo, 2 dagen geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Why is this still recommended? This add-on used to be useful once upon a time, but it became absolute trash years ago. Don't waste your time with this.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16917645, 5 dagen geledenWaardering: 1 van 5This was my go-to downloading add-on for years, but now there's an additional program you need to install, and after a very slow download time (over an hour for a 10 minute YouTube video), it finally informs you that now there's a QR code embedded on top of your content. Not what it used to be, don't bother
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16917470, 5 dagen geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Why is this add-on Firefox recommended? It's terrible. It requires an external application, downloads in low quality, and inserts a massive QR code watermark without a "licensed" version.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15603623, 18 dagen geledenWaardering: 1 van 5This is the worst most unreliable software on my PC. It most often refuses to recognize and therefore record a video. Sometimes after 4 or 5 attempts it will record, often without sound. This thing, in my experience, is a POS. I wish I could find one that works.
- door Mitchell D, 20 dagen geledenWaardering: 1 van 5The tools that do come with it sometimes work. Most of the time, there's no audio to accompany the video, which makes no sense. On top of that, downloading from some sites or formats opens a new page, asking me to download an extension on top of this expansion. Red flags there and a big no thank you from me.
Clunky, barely works and attempts to install more on your PC.
I tried it for a year, but no longer see its value. Uninstalled, awaiting something better.