- Waardering: 5 van 5door Giorgos, één maand geleden:o
That is a next level of privacy management for advanced users
All things running under your nose are presented in tabular form and you can forbid/allow them just by clicking on columns/rows/cells.
Also, block hyperlink auditing, Regularly cache cleaning, Lists Subscription, Custom Lists, Import/Export settings and more...
be sure to watch a tutorial on how to use it otherwise some commonly used websites like facebook and youtube will become crippled
(here are two I found useful:
- Waardering: 2 van 5door liroken646, 3 maanden geledenidk wtf just happened but all all rules i had set on umatrix for months... are gone. I closed the browser, reopened the browser, and they're gone. The browser is up to date. The addon is also up to date. F**** i have no idea if i ever saved/exported those rulesets
- Waardering: 5 van 5door robsku, 5 maanden geledenI was originally too "afraid" this was complex to use - not that it would stop me, but I thought it was something more than I wanted to spend time with browser.
Luckily I tried it, and very quickly realized that for me it served exactly the same purpose as NoScript - only easier. The use of scopes is fantastic - used te be that in NoScript if you allowed a domain, it was allowed on all sites; now you can select to allow things on particular domain only with the Custom option, but it's still not as flexible. And on µMatrix I by default allow on active scope, current domain - only things I know I'll want on whatever site wants to use it I'll allow for *. In NoScript you could certainly learn such habit, but it's more cumbersome, so you only go for custom rules for domains you specifically are allowing as exception on the site you're on. And even then it's less flexible than µMatrix scopes.
The only negative thing I have to say is: no version for Fennec. That is the mobile versions of Firefox, android in my case. On android FireFox I'm still stuck using NoScript.
I would likely hate using this UI in Android Firefox, but that's because of how Mozilla designed their current add-on UI system and is no better with NoScript - so come on, write that android version. Maybe try inventing slightly different UI that better fits the portrait mode while at it ;)
And thanks. This is golden.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17472716, 6 maanden geledenThis extension is great.
And the blocking itself is really easy to set/change using the UI popup.
Though unfortunately, it's not maintained anymore
Dark mode would be useful.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Владимир, 6 maanden geledenРазрабы! Вым посрать?
---Переход по ссылки на внешний сайт с электронной почты mail.com выдает ошибку! даже если на данном сайте всё отключено.
Clicking on a link to an external site from mail.com gives an error! even if everything is disabled on this site.