- Waardering: 1 van 5door Gamliel Fishkin, één jaar geleden"Access was denied Error code 1020
You do not have access to www.bitdefender.com.
The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site. Contact the site owner for access or try loading the page again."
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Sdog, 2 jaar geledenGood app that does plug into common threat lists and Bitdefender's own results, but seems to fail to redirect a lot. Often - at least once a day - it will take me to the threat page (https://trafficlight.bitdefender.com/info/?url=myurlhere.com...) where it tells me there has been no suspicious activity detected, and listing definition meanings. Either it's taking me here to ask me to give some feedback on whether I think it's safe or malicious - if so, it's extremely unclear that it wants this or how to do so - or it's failing to redirect me to the requested page after the browser checks with trafficlight first. Either way, it gets in the way far too often and does so for known good pages - I replicated the problem by loading an apple .pdf just now - to justify keeping it installed. If it wants feedback, it could request it in a bubble over the page after it loads, and if it's failing to redirect after checking, then it's pulling away from it's usability and this should be fixed first.
I trust Bitdefender's security but this free plugin needs a little more attention from them.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door dza, 2 jaar geledenThis is a dead fish by Bitdefender, and it clearly shows how much the company has gone downhill over the years and just selling a false sense of security.
First of all be aware that all your requests will be sent to
in GET requests.
Not only is the service highly unreliable and dropping requests, sometimes you just think the site is down because of it.
I also had a lot of false flags. I tried to use the feedback form and I got ahold of the most incompetent support I've ever witnessed.
Clearly these people do not know wtf they are talking about.
They kindly said they wanted to investigate why EqualizerAPO-setup.exe from sourceforge was on their list. 7 emails later, they came back with a generic response saying that this website sells false products (sourceforge? really?) though, the answer was different in one of the first emails talking about malicious software (which is plausible for some software on sourceforge, but the main url was not flagged ONLY equalizerapo).
Nevertheless I took my time to investigate EqualizerAPO a little. Not only is it NOT flagged in their official Bitdefender engine on virustotal.com, its not flagged in any engine. If you look at behaviour in any of these PE analysis suites there's NOTHING that seems out of the ordinary for EqualizerAPO.
1/5, this extension is a waste of time and a false sense of security with utter incompetence in the support. They will never succeed in creating a proper product this way when they don't listen and don't make a proper analysis or flag the right urls.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door What???, 2 jaar geledenFalse claims. It doesn't prevent infections. It only notifies you AFTER you've been infected. I'm guessing it needs the full AV client installed. Not recommended.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Cybersecurity Expert, 2 jaar geledenA great and safe extension by BitDefender: it warns you on it's known phishing sites and malware sites and also scans sites for malware for an enhanced experience. Highly recommended!