- Waardering: 2 van 5door Crsbg, 4 maanden geledenWhile this works okay as a translator, it did however max out my CPU and had it running at 100C, something not quite right going on there.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door ludwig, 6 maanden geledenWhile it's a nice addon, it did slow down firefox considerably on page load. and am talking about seconds not miliseconds
- Waardering: 2 van 5door firedoge, 7 maanden geledenI am unsure about this addon.
Works great but I always deactivate it when not needed.
Would wish for a completely passive mode, only activated when pressing on a button.
How does the addon recognize the source language, to automatically translate it? I am pretty sure every site you visit is sent to Googles servers, which is horrible for privacy. If that is not the case, I would love to hear.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar7 maanden geleden geplaatstI believe this comment is linked to this discussion.: https://github.com/FilipePS/Traduzir-paginas-web/discussions/537
- Waardering: 2 van 5door 1qq9qq, 7 maanden geledenSignificantly slows down the browser with selected text.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door IT-Gango, 10 maanden geledenDas Programm bescheist beim Übersetzen. Aus "1-2 Jahre haltbar" macht es einfach "12 Jahre haltbar" Grober Schnitzer!!!
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 16792305, één jaar geledenEverything was fine until recently, the add-on started opening a new window with some DeepL add-on (no idea what's that) when I select a word and press Ctrl (to copy-paste it). Annoying, impossible to work. There is no such a shortcut in the settings, no idea how to fix it. Had to turn the add-on off.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaaréén jaar geleden geplaatstWhen you set DeepL to translate the selected text, the DeepL website opens in a new window the first time you translate the selected text, if you keep the window open the next texts will be translated without changing tabs.
And in the extension settings there is an option to translate the selected text by pressing Ctrl twice, if you press Ctrl only once and this window is opening your keyboard may have a double click or something unusual is happening.
Please create an issue on GitHub: https://github.com/FilipePS/Traduzir-paginas-web/issues/new
- Waardering: 2 van 5door jamesmk, 2 jaar geledenThis has been working wonderfully ever since I found it, but a few days ago the Translate Page stopped working. Which is a major problem when the webpage does not let you select text, or right-click. Making the extension pretty much worthless. If you can fix it, I'll change my rating from 2 stars to 5. Oh, and Yandex no longer works.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar2 jaar geleden geplaatstIf the site does not allow you to right click, press "Shift + Right Button" as you get.
When you said that Page Translation was not working, you were referring only to translation with Yandex, or with Google too.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Raaf, 2 jaar geledenŠpatný výběr slov, přeložené věty z eng do cz, někdy nedávají moc smysl. Dobrá je možnost nechat si text předčítat
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 16161506, 2 jaar geledenWhy is there no Option to "always translate this language". Its very inconvinient that i ALWAYS need to go to options --> always translate this website --> go back ---> translate. Why not just "always translate this language" ?
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 5974554, 3 jaar geledenTried to translate document: https://ichbinanderermeinung.de/Dokument93.pdf
but the icon I clicked on had a sensitive pop-up that holds you hostage, while you are waiting for something to happen.
The first time I tried, it took so long, I decided to continue a game I have on stand-by, but the addon freaking ENDS!! With absolutely no result!
It might work on other pages, but this is the page I needed translated, now. :(
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar2 jaar geleden geplaatstThis page is a pdf document, there is no support for this yet.