- Waardering: 2 van 5door sor, 8 maanden geledenwhenever this addon is switched ON in my firefox it uses a loooooot of CPU and my computer fans goes very hot.
I have to switch it off every time after use. it is annoying. it wasn't like this in the past.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15237843, 9 maanden geledenGood IF you can get it to download tried several times and it just will not grab the link to a download and download anything SUPER headache
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Alexander Reyes, één jaar geledenFor some reason the option of "hold this key and the file will not be downloaded with IDM" does not work, all the files are downloaded with the program and not the browser.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 13492180, één jaar geledenI have used IDM for many years and version 6.40.3 doesn't work correctly. IDM does NOT open when a link is clicked and it doesn't even show up on the right click menu for any links. The only way I can use IDM is to copy a link. After I do that, IDM wakes up and asks if I want to download. If I need to copy each link individually, IDM serves no purpose.
I have tried removing and reinstalling but that doesn't seem to change anything. Sometimes, if I close Firefox and restart the browser, IDM will start out working again, but after a few minutes it fails.
Also, on pages with lots of video links like Twitter, IDM only seems to recognize the first video on the page.
You've taken what was a great addon and completely ruined the experience!
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Sam, één jaar geleden1. Anybody has the same problem where it can download audio only from YT?
2. Please have the option to set file size limit to initiate IDM. I don't need IDM to download small files. Thanks.