- Waardering: 3 van 5door JMJAR, 2 maanden geledenStill usefull but it randomly stops working after some times, without error or any message. I need to disable the addon and activate it again to make it work.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Максим, 7 maanden geledena good quote:
If you need compatibility with old scripts your best choice is Greasemonkey. If you need it for modern scripts or to write your own Violentmonkey is fine. Avoid Tampermonkey, they are not to be trusted (proprietary license and analytics).
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Synetech, 9 maanden geledenTampermonkey is pretty good, it's my preferred userscript extension. My only problem with it is that it doesn't work with Firefox containers. Specifically, trying to export the settings to Google/OneDrive/etc. won't work if those sites are set to open in a container; when it opens auth.tampermonkey.net/auth to use OAuth to log into those services, the pages open in the specified Firefox container and Tampermonkey immediately throws an error. I've tried opening TM in the same container, I've tried setting auth.tampermonkey.net/auth to always open in the container, etc. but nothing works. The only option is to export to a ZIP file and carry that file to the destination system. 😕
- Waardering: 3 van 5door PCKIT, 10 maanden geledenIf you choose onedrive for TESLA synchronization, the verification page will be opened every time you synchronize, but dropbox will not. Can you hide it?
- Waardering: 3 van 5door agBAZE, één jaar geledenHay veces que simplemente deja de funcionar, haciendo que todos los scripts se desactiven de pronto. Entonces, tengo que deshabilitar y volver a habilitar la extensión para que vuelva a aplicar los scripts.