- door What???, 2 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Suddenly stopped working on FF but continues to work on Chromium based browsers.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaaréén maand geleden geplaatstIt seems to be working for everybody else, so please contact us via email (see https://languagetool.org/legal) or in our forum at https://forum.languagetool.org.
- door Vanu94, 2 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Was using this for a few weeks now. Originally loved it. Now they just changed it to be a subscription service. It literally refuses to work now because "This text is a little long. Upgrade to Premium and get advanced grammar and style suggestions for long texts." Are you kidding me?! Don't download this garbage.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar2 maanden geleden geplaatstLanguageTool has been a subscription service for years. The limit for free text checks is 10,000 characters and is enough for most use cases. If you need more, you'll need to purchase the subscription.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14108982, 2 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5The A.I. which runs their services, would fail in a high school paper. Even the people that work for LT can't run the same issues I face using this service. Bottom line, don't rely on others to write better. This is only a tool. Never rely on it completely.
- door Antice, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5It takes far to much attention than to be actually helpful as if it can't update itself
And all this just for me to pay some reddit mods a couple of bugs...
There is no such things as hatespeech mods, fuck you for being hiveminded
- door Snow Wolf, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Except for the constant ads that tell me I would need to pay for an upgrade just to see other errors, I would have rated it higher. I am almost ready to report it for abuse.
- door BrianG, 9 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Ludicrously buggy. Often scrambles my text instead of applying its corrections. Also breaks some dialog boxes so you can't enter any text.
- door End User, 9 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Big checkmark obstacles view of input field, forcing to write without seeing. Could be shifted somewhere, or, better, removed completely. Whatsapp, Telegram, any on-liner input fields have this flaw.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14783909, één jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Sendet alle eingegebenen Texte wie beschrieben nach Hause.
Danke dass dies immerhin deutlich ersichtlich ist.
Standardmäßig schickt diese Erweiterung Ihre Texte über eine verschlüsselte Verbindung an https://languagetool.org. W
- door OMG_WaitWhat, één jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5I have used this add-on several times, only to find that #1) It is the worst spell and grammar checker ever, and often highlights words and grammar that are correct. And #2) It significantly slows down my typing and browser. As soon as I removed it, my typing and browser speed was fine. I would give it NO stars if I could. /// In response to the Developer. It affected all websites I use on Firefox. I've never had issues before, and when I removed your app, the slowdown stopped. As for bad corrections, I no longer use the app, so I do not have screenshots and wouldn't know how to post them here anyway, because there is no way to post photos. Update: 4.25.21 I am going to give it a try again and see what happens. I removed some other add-ons and maybe they were the problem. Will update soon!It's strange that it slows down typing for you, which websites are affected? Other users don't have this issue. Also, please provide some examples for bad corrections.
Update: As we have 100,000+ users who don't have this problem, this must be something specific to your installation. We're happy to solve the issue if you contact our support (email at https://languagetool.org/legal/).
- door Mike Richards, één jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5This tool prevented me from posting on Twitter over what it listed as grammar errors. When I attempted to override it, I was taken to a website wanting me to buy the premium version. I removed the tool. spell checking and grammatical checkers should only "SUGGEST". Maybe I wanted to be grammatically incorrect.LanguageTool never prevents you from posting anywhere. If the icon is in the way, that's a bug. Please report such cases to our forum at https://forum.languagetool.org.
- door way2dumb, één jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5"Big checkmark obstacles view of input field, forcing to write without seeing. Could be shifted somewhere, or, better, removed completely. Whatsapp, Telegram, any on-liner input fields have this flaw.' yes this is a real problem tht happens on a lot of places and one of my only complaints, could be fix by putting the buttons off of any user field. also no auto correct? fix that an ill change this back to 5 stars. or when i get a res ponce please. also the language tool does not seem to work on this age. Hence the loong sentences.