- door ~~ BakaFox ~~, 21 dagen geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Nice add-on but PLEASE update icons (maybe use twemoji for flags + Photon/Proton icons for the rest), this Tango nonsense from 2000s makes my want to cry
- door Firefox-gebruiker 6210085, één maand geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Works great except some sites don't have flags. Mozilla is one! Right now I'm on the Mozilla addons page and Flag doesn't show the country. Nice.
- door Schorle, 5 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Persistent notification is the only thing which is annoying sometimes, especially cause it cannot be dismissed with the close button; it just comes back again and again!
Everything else, the functionality, accuracy and all is perfect. It does what it offers. :)
- door BladeMaker, 5 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Works well in terms of basic website location (unless protected by Cloudflare) but I can only hide the flag context menu with a custom userchrome fix, there is no other way. I'm surprised the developer has stubbornly chosen not to add this.
- door Milo, 6 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Works like a treat and does what it's supposed to do. One thing, though: there *should* be a way to get the context menu item removed if the user so wants.
- door Anatole S., 9 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5A very good extension, but I'm getting this error instead of getting the map :
Google Maps Platform rejected your request. This IP, site or mobile application is not authorized to use this API key. Request received from IP address 2a01:cb00:c0a:c100:340e:d9b1:e087:341, with referer: https://flagfox.net/
Any idea how to fix this ?
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16823848, 9 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5It doesn't show the hosting provider, just the ISP. E.g. the webservers for invidious.snopyta.org are in Finland even though Hetzner Online GmbH is Germany-based, and the extension shows a German IP address.
- door mehrdad93, één jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5when I'm using socks5 proxy via FoxyProxy it tells (your current proxy settings Do not allow local DNS request. ...) and after i click on close this notification (cross icon) it pups up again and again and again. please fix that.