- 5점 만점에 2점Steve H. 님, 3년 전While I was happy to try it out I found out that you have to install a converter and that converter writes a large QR code over the right corner of the video which in turn made it impossible to follow the video on how to use a program that I was downloading. Total waste compared to other video converters I have used.
- 5점 만점에 2점titule 님, 3년 전It sometimes works for me on most websites (except youtube) .
Very unreliable, specially for slow connections. Suddenly crashes or claims download is finished (but it's not).
You need to check every video manually if it has fully, not corrupted downloaded. Re-starting downloads of such vids is a PITA, sometimes it just don't.
Regarding the "companion app": I can see in the ressource monitor that this app does not send data, it only receives. Means: I didn't catch it spying.
- 5점 만점에 2점Salman Ravoof 님, 3년 전I'm using this add-on for well over a decade, but it hasn't been working on most websites for well over a year now. I never paid much attention to it and assumed it'll be fixed sooner or later. But I guess not. I'm removing this add-on now with a heavy heart. Time to find an alternative.
- 5점 만점에 2점cautes 님, 3년 전Hat bislang immer gut funktioniert, aber bei YouTube nun überhaupt nicht mehr. Das Bedienfeld ist mir auch zu unübersichtlich. Schade - habe es nach der Bewertung deinistalliert.
- 5점 만점에 2점Kris 님, 3년 전Version 7.3.9 does not work with some web pages, while version 6.3.3 works fine with these same pages. I think the team had to make agreements with some websites to remove the download option. So for me, back to version 6.3.3, and above all no more upgrades.
- 5점 만점에 2점Rich Lennon 님, 3년 전How is this popular? Video quality is absolutely useless, while it does at least render a recording, the HD downloads are with rare exceptions far worse than 720p, and playback is jerky and unmanageable with delays in loading and every time you change part video watching. While I yet to find a HD downloaders that really works with changes youtube has made, this also isn't one. Maybe if pay to register the quality improves along with removing the annoying QC watermarks it adds but I won't test that theory.
- 5점 만점에 2점Firefox 사용자 13907124 님, 3년 전I get the desire for a dev to make a few $ for a good add-on; but this has been marked as FREE until recently, and now it is NOT, yet this is NOT explained in the description, but only apparent AFTER you've used it, when you see a VERY LARGE QR code embedded in the downloaded video, only removable with a 'conversion license' for $30. Bad form.
- 5점 만점에 2점g5s2aa4h 님, 3년 전"Crippleware" - built on free software but requires the use of an external application which will watermark everything until you provide a $30 premium "donation". If it were legitimately open source I would be inclined to donate since when it works it works. The user interface and WinXP Shareware style are a turn off and I'm back to Youtube-Dl
- 5점 만점에 2점dirkp 님, 3년 전1. Auf MS surfbook W 10, FF + dh: dh erkennt mehrere streams/Formate; aber läuft nicht stabil. Resume / Wiederaufnahme bze. neue Aufnahme des gleichen Formates/streams ist nicht möglich, nur reset + restart.
2. Auf diesem Desktop PC mit W 10 + FF: dh erkennt keine streams,
Also noch zu viele Mängel!!!
- 5점 만점에 2점ViacheslavUA 님, 3년 전Спочатку бачив відео і завантажував, потім раптово перестав. Перевстановив, почав бачити відео. А після другого разу вже не бачить відео. А ще за нього просять дуже великі гроші за професійну версію, за що, за те, що дико глючить?