- 5점 만점에 2점Vladimir Panteleev 님, 3년 전Warning, current versions of this add-on are no longer open-source.
It also leaks data to Google, by hot-linking to its favicon service from its settings page.
- 5점 만점에 2점Firefox 사용자 15033562 님, 4년 전i tried this addon on pinterest. but somehow the login thing kept popping up. i guess they found a workaround to the addon.
- 5점 만점에 2점Firefox 사용자 12327629 님, 5년 전Userscripts rarely work. One minute they do the next they don't.
- 5점 만점에 2점Firefox 사용자 13611361 님, 5년 전Every 2 days update. Extremely annoying announce about new release just during work.
Hey... I really don't care. This is just a tool. It should work. seamlessly and calmly. Why it tries to pop up with this stupid announcements ?
Who whatever read them ?
- 5점 만점에 2점Firefox 사용자 12470702 님, 5년 전I want to put 5*, but there is a leak somewhere in FF (didn't experienced that in chrome...) : it's almost impossible to use the dashboard & script editor unless being real patient & writing code without ever making spelling & typing mistake.
ubuntu + i7 & 12gb ram & i was doing exactly the same things on chromium with no such lag
개발자 답글5년 전에 게시됨I'm not sure where this comes from. Can you please try to disable:
"Highlight trailing whitespace" and/or
"Automatic syntax check on typing"
at Tampermonkey's options page. (You need to set "Config Mode" to "Advanced" first.)