- 5점 만점에 3점[webserfer] 님, 15일 전How to disable annoying proxy notification without changing dns settings?
- 5점 만점에 3점Firefox 사용자 17596613 님, 24일 전Keeps returning geotool in the context menu every restart, despite me disable all of the options....
- 5점 만점에 3점DaddyCool 님, 6달 전Flagfox, the site (https://iplookup.flagfox.net/) would be happily inspired to call Openstreetmap or FacilMap rather than Google Maps to display its embedded maps. After all I imagine this Flagfox extension aims at users' privacy together with information.
- 5점 만점에 3점Firefox 사용자 13820476 님, 2년 전The newest update broke the extension. If I'm using proxy on a particular site, there would be a one-off notification from the extension saying that it can't determine the server location, which is fine. But after the update the notification appears for every new tab opened of that site, and every time I return focus to any tab of that site. Please allow us to disable notifications. Unfortunately I'm considering removing the extension if this persist.
- 5점 만점에 3점Dypsis 님, 2년 전As others have said, you need to provide an option to disable the ridiculous VPN Warning. It's very obtrusive and annoying.
- 5점 만점에 3점woobamboo 님, 3년 전Don't always report VPN info. Or have an option to control whether show VPN warning.
- 5점 만점에 3점Firefox 사용자 14635959 님, 3년 전good AddOn
But do you really need all these permissions?
like reading the clipboard? really??...
- 5점 만점에 3점E. Klimov 님, 4년 전I prefer the less intrusive, older version without a nag screen to update - but it's either that or remove it. Can be useful to turn on when you quickly want to know a webhosts info.