- BaldEagle 님, 5달 전5점 만점에 4점This works really well (most of the time) and I use it to save interesting links and some articles for further review and further research, or just to be able to search and find a link latter.
HOWEVER THERE IS ONE MAYOR FLAW - IT DOES NOT WORK IN PRIVATE MODE.
This is madness?
I have been forced to use Pocket for these sites.
Please fix it!
- Firefox user 13633717 님, 7달 전5점 만점에 4점Why when you are adding site to categories: scrolling is so painfully slow? It is like slowest scroll speed possible LUL... At least you can bring it up with the hotkey `
- Firefox user 13524068 님, 2년 전5점 만점에 4점This add-on has been finally updated after two and a half years! It was dysfunctional in some areas, i.e. the Web Clipper couldn't save YouTube-links anymore (the Chrome version, of course, would always get updated). As a customer paying for their premium service, this negligence on Firefox was pretty infuriating. I'm thankful that this add-on works as intended again and hope that Evernote does not drop the ball again in the future.
- Firefox user 15097884 님, 2년 전5점 만점에 4점After having problems with blocking third-party cookies and the extension not working, I got how to make it work, despite no help from the extension itself in giving instructions. You need to go to Preferences > Privacy & Security, then click on "Manage Permissions" under "Cookies and Site Data". There, you need to always allow "https://evernote.com" website as an exception. Restart Firefox and the extension should now work.
- Gaskinlake 님, 2년 전5점 만점에 4점I use this add-on a lot. It's very handy to save links, simplified articles, or full articles. I also use it to save recipes. Sometimes the formatting is a bit off, for example, the text might be really large or the ads and graphics align differently than in the original. Tip: If there is an option to "Print" a web page, adding that version to Evernote makes for a simpler, less busy format, especially for recipes.