Benvenuto in Thunderbird Add-ons.
Aggiungi nuove funzionalità e stili per rendere Thunderbird veramente tuo.Chiudi
Informazioni su questo componente aggiuntivo
GPG signatures for TorBirdy releases are available at dist.torproject.org.
TorBirdy changes many Thunderbird settings that it enforces; the Before using TorBirdy section on the website explains this in detail. The preference changes are documented on the wiki.
To report bugs, please use the bug tracker and not the reviews section.
This is an experimental add-on and it requires that a user has Tor installed.
It currently contains known leaks and until we have something feature complete without *known* leaks, we consider it experimental.
* Bug 6314: Prevent local timestamp disclosure via Date header
* Bug 6315: Prevent local timestamp disclosure via Message-ID header
* Bug 13721: Fix usage of wrong locale
* Bug 17426: Allow configuration of default email protocol
* Bug 15459: Add support for deterministic XPI generation
* Bug 11387, 13006: Fix non-standard EHLO argument
* Bug 17118: Allow manual account configuration for Gmail with OAuth2
* Bug 19031: Add and audit support for RSS reader
* Bug 7847: Audit and update support for NNTP
* Bug 10683: Update Thunderbird UI to reflect TorBirdy's state
* Bug 19330: Set secure defaults for outgoing mail servers
* Removed compatibility for older versions of Thunderbird and added support
for Thunderbird 37+.
* Added support for automatic configuration of Riseup email accounts.
* Updated various privacy and security settings (see commit 2bdeffbb for a
list of the changes)
* Update translations for existing languages