Benvenuto in SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Aggiungi nuove funzionalità e stili per rendere SeaMonkey veramente tuo.Chiudi
Informazioni su questo componente aggiuntivo
It will prefill the destination folder and some of the conditions according to the selected template. It also adds lots of good usability features to the filter list, as described in Thunderbird [Bug 450302]. An advanced search box and 2 buttons (move to top, move to bottom) make it easy to manage many message filters.
Additional tools include:
- merging and cloning of filters
- cut, copy and paste even across mailboxes
- alphabetical sorting & grouping of selected filters
- extended search of filters: search conditions / actions / folder name
- find duplicate filters or filter conditions
- find all filters that affect a specific folder
- run filters from toolbar button
Creates a Filter Assistant mode that makes it very easy to create new filters. Activate it, then drag an email into the folder tree. Then select from 5 templates in order to create a new filter.
It will prefill the destination folder and some of the conditions dependant on the selected template. It also adds some good usability features to the filter list, as described in Thunderbird [Bug 450302]. A search box and 2 buttons (move to top, move to bottom) make it easy to manage many message filters.
- [Bug 25688] 3.0.2 Hotfix
Creating Filter on IMAP fails after 7 attempts. This can happen during when moving mails during the quickFilters assistant being active but in some cases (3.0.1) even when it is off. It is caused by the Message Database being locked during or after the move; this fix tries to extract the message header information (needed for filter creation) before the move operation is initiated.
- [Bug 26110] 3.0.2 Hotfix
Tag Listener repeats Assistant multiple times
If the "Listen for Tag changes" option is switched on and the Filter Assistant is active, this can lead to the filter assistant window being opened repeatedly.
- [Bug 26107]
When copying / cut & pasting multiple filters, these are inserted in reverse order.
- [Bug 26076] The filter assistant now supports the Context Menu Command "Move To Folder". Also supporting the Postbox specific quickfile panel.
- Support for "brighttext" themes (Themes with dark backgrounds)
- removed for..each..in to avoid unnecessary warnings in log window
- Made delay for refreshing headers configurable - if there are problems creating filters on IMAP servers increase the configuration value extensions.quickfilters.refreshHeaders.wait