Benvenuto in SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Aggiungi nuove funzionalità e stili per rendere SeaMonkey veramente tuo.Chiudi
Informazioni su questo componente aggiuntivo
It will prefill the destination folder and some of the conditions according to the selected template. It also adds lots of good usability features to the filter list, as described in Thunderbird [Bug 450302]. An advanced search box and 2 buttons (move to top, move to bottom) make it easy to manage many message filters.
Additional tools include:
- merging and cloning of filters
- cut, copy and paste even across mailboxes
- alphabetical sorting & grouping of selected filters
- extended search of filters: search conditions / actions / folder name
- find duplicate filters or filter conditions
- find all filters that affect a specific folder
- run filters from toolbar button
Creates a Filter Assistant mode that makes it very easy to create new filters. Activate it, then drag an email into the folder tree. Then select from 5 templates in order to create a new filter.
It will prefill the destination folder and some of the conditions dependant on the selected template. It also adds some good usability features to the filter list, as described in Thunderbird [Bug 450302]. A search box and 2 buttons (move to top, move to bottom) make it easy to manage many message filters.
- New quickFilters Pro version - no more notifications about premium features.
Help financing the future of quickFilters.
- Fixed [Bug 26441]
Thunderbird 57 beta hangs on start with quickFilters enabled.
See also the Related Thunderbird bug
- Make sure mails that are tagged manually are filtered immediately.
- New option to insert new filter in alphabetical order. Instead of adding created filters to the top of the list, quickFilters will insert them before the first filter with a alphabetically following name.
- New search button to find current folder's filters added to QuickFolders' current folder toolbar
- Fixed [Bug 26354] When merging / creating a filter, select "run on folder" automatically. This should be set to the specified account's inbox.
- Added Spanish locale - thanks to strel at babelzilla.org
- Added Spanish Argentinian locale - thanks to Tonyman at babelzilla.org