- Valutata 3 su 5di Rusty Trombone, 8 mesi faThis had real promise being fast and light and with the best image grabbing I've seen so far, but for some inexplicable reason it will only allow 24 dials to be visible (even if columns is set to unlimited), forcing me to scroll down which takes the speed out of speed dial. Might as well use bookmarks then.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 mesi faif you mean you're looking for the ability to resize the dials, that is in development :) part of keeping YASD the fastest speed dial means being selective about what features to implement. but that one is coming!
- Valutata 3 su 5di Julien from Canada, un anno faIt's a good enough speed dialer, but I wish there would be more customization options. I'm no boomer, but for me, the folder tab's labels are too small for fast clicking. Also, this ad-don keeps putting itself as default new tab and homepage even when not chosen in the settings . This is really annoying. I like that it automatically add Icons for any website because it can be a painful process in other speeddialers
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 mesi faYASD will only be enabled as the new tab / homepage setting during install; if something is changing this setting afterwards it sounds like another extension or a browser issue. As for customizations, YASD aims to be fast and efficient so I am quite selective about what options become customizable, but each release brings a few more :)
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 16132219, 2 anni faI quite like this, but strangely, every so often it seems to jumble the bookmark tile titles with URLs, which is both odd and frustrating.. Also, as someone else noted, you can create sub-folders to group bookmarks, but you can't drag bookmarks to them, or create new bookmarks in them... So.. starting to go off it a bit...
Update: notified these bugs have been addressed, thanks for addressing this. I'll give it a go :o)
Update 2: Well, currently running v1.14.7 on FF v.90, and have just logged in to find half my tiles have the same name... Again. However, "drag shortcuts to folder" seems to work. It's getting there... :o)
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 2 anni faBoth of these bugs are resolved in the latest version. Thanks for your support!
- Valutata 3 su 5di Kzer-Za, 3 anni faThe addon automatically prepends "https://" to the given URL and there is no way to edit it. This breaks the dial if you try to create it for a moz-extension page.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 anni fanever considered bookmarking an extension page. fixed in v1.6.9 :)
- Valutata 3 su 5di Lewgend, 4 anni faI give you 3 stars because potentially it's the best speed dial I found on firefox
but for now still missing some crucial options for me.
First of all I like that it's really fast, I like the thumbnails,
what I don't like, when I add a dial I want that as ultimate,
not as first, then it would be great to have more options to customize,
like the numbers of columns.
Then it would be great to have the possibility to make group,
just like the speed dial in opera when you can add multiples dials in one major dial
with drag and drop. Then last thing but not that important, a search bar.
- Valutata 3 su 5di billegate, 4 anni faun peu déçu car on ne peut ajouter gmail sinon semble interessant mais pour le moment je reste sur speedial 2
furthermore I cant speedial my bank and may be there are others. Finally I succeeded with google map but you have to find the right place in the page where to make a right clic
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 4 anni faboth gmail and maps work fine for me. can you elaborate or file a bug on github?