- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 18012995, un mese fa"Downloaded videos have the extension '.part,' and most of them cannot be opened. There are articles suggesting that simply removing the '.part' would work, but that method is mostly ineffective. If they can't be opened, it's actually better if they can't be downloaded in the first place."
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 16804717, 3 mesi faSometimes it works and sometimes it does not for a variety of reasons but failure to aggregate is most common, which means it has all or nearly all of the files it needs but it can't put any of it together. (by nearly all, I mean their might be a bit of the end of one file missing, there is a long diagnostic, the browser let me view it directly but this program transferred all the data but gives me nothing)
- Valutata 2 su 5di Remyie, 4 mesi faIt's decent at downloading videos and other kinds of medias from websites. But after using it for a while I found that it made my firefox way slower by using over 2gb ram and a lot of cpu. I had to remove the extension for this issue alone.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 14048396, 4 mesi faShould be an option to download video and audio streams separately (without additional software).
To be fair it gets the job done.... eventually. But I can merge the audio and video streams far more effectively myself (using the GPU rather than the CPU, and from one disk to another disk rather than all on the same one).
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 16303845, 5 mesi faExtension worked great up until a few weeks ago for recording live streaming videos. Now whenever I try to record a live stream it just gives the error MP2T - No Data Received whenever the recording is ended. Works fine for everything else.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 17856643, 5 mesi faIt does download videos from some sites, so credit for that. But the implementation of the ADP video restriction in the free version is awful. It WILL download those, but then it runs for a long time re-encoding the video to add their huge watermark. That's MUCH worse than just not downloading ADP videos or saying "please upgrade for that". And puts the burden on you to remember not to waste time and CPU downloading those, just to end up with garbage.