Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 18154002, 3 mesi fa
this app uses 90%+ of your CPU when downloading 1 file from youtube, i have noticed more and more apps are getting greedy, the one time i use my gaming pc to download a youtube video and it uses 90%+ of the cpu, how on earth can it use that much cpu, other shitbox apps(ultimate pop up blocker) use 90%+ of the ram and cpu leaving you with firefox that does nothing and windows that is unresponsive , i suggest everybody delete these hungry greedy apps asap, and use an app that takes less(less data, private info, cpu, ram, and gives you privacy
- Valutata 3 su 5di Will, 5 ore faIt used to be a lot better. As in the previous build just a week or two ago. Sites I've used it on forever, it no longer activates for or even lights up. Something as simple as downloading from DepositFiles, the final step after captcha, it would light up, let me copy the url so I could put it in a download manager. Now it just sits there dead, not reading it right. And certain other tube sites and whatnot, no longer works.
- Valutata 2 su 5di CmdSpock, 17 ore faals ze werkt is het een mooi ding, maar er zijn meer problemen met deze addon dan dat ze werkt. en ik kan begrijpen dat men sommige video's beveiligt en dat de manier van handelen eerst moet achterhaald worden, maar als ik betaal voor een licentie zou ik graag hebben dat ze werkt naar behoren en niet "SOMS"
- Valutata 1 su 5di bbug, un giorno fawas good for a while until I wanted videos that required "conversion" or recombining of video and audio. basically all of youtube. They force you to pay $28 or you get a watermark. no option to download video and audio separately. They basically do the conversion and extra watermark processing for free and then hold out their hands for $28 saying its very expensive. If it was so expensive, why'd you process and give me the watermarked files for free?
- Valutata 2 su 5di Frankski, 2 giorni faI agree with all the recent opinions. This was a wonderful download app until I accidentally updated. Now it is hit or miss whether the desired video shows up in the download choices. I also prefer to have the firefox processor download the video and not the DownloadHelper Companion App as it errors out 30-40% of the time. But this most recent Helper update ignores my selection of Browser processor instead of Companion App processor. This version has too many bugs in it. Will be seeking another download app if these aren't fixed.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 13947937, 2 giorni faUsed to work perfectly, now unfortunately it's very hit and miss as to what you can download, even with the extra add-on which I didn't like to have to install it worked great then started to get errors again.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 16341077, 3 giorni faAs others have noted, the most recent updates have rendered a formerly great extension quite unreliable. I'm giving it three stars with the expectation that things are likely to get better, but as of now it's really worth only two, as it works about a third of the time. [Edit: Down to two stars. The frequent failures render it essentially worthless now.]