- Valutata 3 su 5di Vitor, 3 anni faUsually works alright, but just figured out it was the cause of my failed purchases on Steam (using BoaCompra payment method in Brazil). After disabling it the purchase worked.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 15313726, 3 anni faSeit einiger Zeit funktioniert die Blockierung auf gmx.de nicht mehr (z.B. ||i0.gmx.net/image/*).
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 14709977, 3 anni faAddon hält ab sofort mich vom WErbe blocker ab --
gut zu wissen das es sowas gibt
- Valutata 3 su 5di HonestReviews, 4 anni fa10-2-22: no way to easily report the sites it does not work on which are becoming more frequent.
8-1-22: demoted it one star because it cannot get rid of the popup on date in asia for cookies, not recognized by the program. Also no easy way I can find to report pages on which is DOES NOT WORK. Still the best ad blocker out there tho.
6-25-22: One of the VERY FEW addons that is really good. Some room for improvement. Websites are smart, they try to defeat it by making many small image adds requiring you block each on, a time waster. There are a few sites that cannot be blocked but very few. Need a way to report those?
Wish this developer did ALL addons cuz most of the others are crap/malware. Congratulations to the developer of this addon. good work.
UPDATE 9-29-21: A near perfect program that lately has some bugs. On site gab.com when you try to block an image/ad it will not display and HOLD the display long enough to select the filter for it. IOW, you select the image, the corresponding filter select either does not show up or you cannot put focus on it as it will then disappear, disallowing your attempt to select it for future blocking. Does not matter if you use the pen select icon or the lighting bold icon to select the image, result is the same,-cannot maintain box showing the filter for adding/saving it.
update 3-31-20. would now rate it one star less cuz it it asking for access to your IP to update it=not going to happen. Not giving them my ip. sorry.
best ad blocker available, easy to use, get rid of all the crap these idiot forum and other admins put on their page. Fast and quick. DO NOT CHANGE/FIX IT, it works good now.
- Valutata 3 su 5di svan71, 4 anni faover all a great ad blocker, though some ads refuse to stay blocked example Toms Hardware
- Valutata 3 su 5di Nibinaear, 4 anni faIt's always been fine but now I can't use Youtube. Copying the link into private browsing works (Ublock enabled), but not in a normal window. Enabling some trackers works for a while, but then I can't play the video again the next day.
Please could you add a column heading in advanced mode, I always forget which is user per-site and which is global.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 15222124, 4 anni faI can't find the configuration to add the white list ...
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 14712659, 4 anni faNormally I would rate this a 5 but for the past month or so it has slowed my browsers loading time down A LOT. Meaning that when I first launch the browser and try to connect to any website it takes like 2 minutes to load that website, but when I disable the extension it loads instantly. I hope they can fix this issue soon.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Sylwester, 4 anni faAddon UI (popup, options) do not show at all with Firefox 55 and Waterfox 55. Older versions than 1.20 work properly.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 15078729, 4 anni faIn the last week (7 days) Facebook has managed to override all anti-ads controls, UBlock Origin included. My news feed is now flooded with ads ("recommended posts") and ads in sidebars, all of which I had managed to eliminate or almost completely minimize this last year. Now what?! Seems no functioning options.